The Wire

Started by ice grillin you, May 01, 2007, 02:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i wonder what is his old man nickname is for blacks. if he were jewish it would schvatas. i figure he doesnt use stillupfronts unless really mad. what do old racist white men call blacks in a casual format while at the lodge?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

is that because their chocolate faces "spook" them
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Quote from: KDS on June 19, 2010, 01:09:48 PMwhat do old racist white men call blacks in a casual format while at the lodge?

stillupfront
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

ice grillin you

^^^
ha

best answer

shorebird

Never really got into Seinfeld. But if I did it would be more interesting than anything you post about your freinds opinion of the wire.

Sitcoms in general don't interest me, they seem fake. People never really act like that. I know it's entertaining to a lot of people, I just ain't one of 'em.

MDS

Quote from: shorebird on June 19, 2010, 11:00:21 PM
Never really got into Seinfeld. But if I did it would be more interesting than anything you post about your freinds opinion of the wire.

Sitcoms in general don't interest me, they seem fake. People never really act like that. I know it's entertaining to a lot of people, I just ain't one of 'em.

shorebird

And your point is?  Besides the one on your jew boy head?

MDS

i honestly cant tell if hes serious or joking

ice grillin you

MDS

well its good he reminded me, i have to clean my horn at least once a week. it gets dirty having it hide it all the time.

Diomedes

good thing your foreskin was cut, you'd forget to clean that too
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

shorebird

Quote from: KDS on June 20, 2010, 03:09:20 AM
i honestly cant tell if hes serious or joking

Geez, I didn't know you cared so much. I'll try to do better next time. I mean, you set such a good example and all...

MDS