The Wire

Started by ice grillin you, May 01, 2007, 02:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie

Costco has most of the HBO series for about $20 a pop.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 08, 2010, 09:03:05 AM
id like to have the box set but i cant validate dropping the cash when i have all five seasons already

if someone wants to buy them from me for 50 ill put that towards a box set tho

If you're serious then yeah I'll buy them from you for that price. You going to the Phils game on Thursday by any chance?

ice grillin you

thursday today?

my first home game isnt until may 1

they are yours....make it 60 and ill ship them to you...otherwise next time i see you
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

No next thursday

PM me your address and I'll send you a check

ice grillin you

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on April 08, 2010, 09:16:07 AM
one thing idont like about the box set is each disc goes into a paper sleeve.  The set itself is nice, i just worry about the discs getting scratched sliding on the paper

you mean like cardboard how some cd's come right...not like a paper sleeve a computer disk would go in

i need the box set because i watch the whole series at least once a year and its always on the train to florida....and its such a bitch having to bring five different sets

Seabiscuit36

yeah, its that cardboard sleeve setup, its really nice, and nice to have it all in one small condensed set, i just get worried about scratching them
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

lol @ such a bitch

im sure its the most difficult thing ever.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

IGY, if your traveling, i'd just get a DVD travel bag/cd thing, they're like 3 bucks, and it'll be smaller than the box set.  I know how you are with CD's so you probably just want the Box set, its pretty nice. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

Just finished up Season 3 last night.  Wifey was so happy when Stringer met his maker.  Avon going down still bothers me.  Great finish to the season, and i cant wait to see season 4 again. 

ice grillin you

only a female could be happy about string dying

Seabiscuit36

she hated his backstabbing, and banging D's girl. 

ice grillin you

at the very least hes a top 5 character

Seabiscuit36

easily, and to see him gone and Avon back in jail

ice grillin you

just finished this book...it was suprisingly good and a must read for any wire crazies

Seabiscuit36

I'm clicking, but it wont let me look