Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: hbionic on May 19, 2017, 12:54:38 AM
This is going to sound kinda gay, but I had an ungay dream and MDS was in it, and he was going to do something Catholic, and I was like, "aren't you jewish?"

Translation:  Touching little boys

Not sure why I remember that.

Because you're gay.

QuoteHey MDS, did you finish dreaming the ending of that?

He did.  It was a happy ending for all involved.

hbionic

:-D :-D :-D

Nicely done.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Eagaholic

http://www.bbc.com/travel/story/20170707-a-medieval-remedy-for-divorce

The article probably isn't worth reading past the first 2-3 paragraphs, to get the gist. It just struck me as funny - basically medieval Transylvanian Church prison where couples are locked up together for weeks until they work things out to avoid divorce, and it was reputedly effective. Maybe they left out the part where they start taking toes then fingers then eyes until the couple was happy again, don't know.

Diomedes

If these were people with children then of course they worked it out.  Jail was vacation.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

Government waste. Who gives a gosh darn about divorce? Spend that sanctimonious waste of money on buying less idiotic people some bread.

ice grillin you

you know how you cut down the divorce rate....get rid of marriage
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Was at Lowes all set to by a new refrigerator. While standing in the checkout line, squaw decided to cop an attitude about some stupid shtein.  So I walked out of the store. Bitches don't get fridges.

SD

My stillupfront's mom

Tomahawk

She's going to scalp you now, sucker

SD

I have my daughter 100% of the time now. Her mom is staying on a couch at her sisters. Bitch brings groceries over the other day like I should be grateful.

Tomahawk

Congrats man! How much does she have to pay you in child support?

smeags

Quote from: SD on July 22, 2017, 09:02:21 PM
I have my daughter 100% of the time now. Her mom is staying on a couch at her sisters. Bitch brings groceries over the other day like I should be grateful.

:yay
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

Quote from: Tomahawk on July 24, 2017, 09:28:20 AM

Ass, gas or grass... nobody rides for free.

SD

Quote from: Tomahawk on July 24, 2017, 09:28:20 AM

Zilch, in fact she's still collecting child support. We haven't gone back to court yet because it's only been a few weeks. She came over and cooked dinner for my daughter one night, then brought groceries over a few days later. She acted like I should be grateful. Anyway she asked if she could stay over Saturday I told her no. Then sent her a text later on telling her not to ever ask again and that the answer will always be know. I know her, her little acts of kindness are really her buttering me up so she can start staying over and weasel her way to me being cool with her. I sent a stern text just to set some boundaries. I don't want her comfortable with this situation.

hbionic

Nice job SD. Way to stand your ground. It's easy to give in to that shtein.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05