Around The NFL - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, March 16, 2020, 01:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I'd like to see them ban the chop - and then KC fans do the chop, get penalized for multiple delays of game since they won't stop and then foxnews gets back into sports and cries about the libs canceling football.

ice grillin you

mid-westerners are super cordial welcoming and nice until their racism is taken away
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Ravens cut Earl Thomas.

He'll be UFA this afternoon and a Cowboy by sunset.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on August 23, 2020, 01:17:59 PM
Ravens cut Earl Thomas.

He'll be UFA this afternoon and a Cowboy by sunset.

Sounds right. Philly could use a safety but we know guys who are released for conduct detrimental to another team have no shot ending up in the Eagles locker room.

PhillyPhreak54

Yep and yep.

No shot of coming here and ends up in Dallas

ice grillin you

let's be real he got cut cause he's 31 not cause of their "culture" being threatened

if he's 26 he's easily redeemable
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Meh...maybe, but even then, probably not with the Ravens.  Don't underestimate a corporation's ability to identify and protect it's core brand.  The Ravens are very much pushing wholesome.  It's a brand association they spend a lot of time cultivating.  Fair or not, when Thomas' armed wife caught him and his brother tag-teaming a woman, the "culture" people at the Ravens were not pleased.  Ray Rice says hi.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

He's been begging Jerry to sign him for years.   And I agree with Dio.

MDS

lol the culture of the ravens is winning....they protected and amplified a murderer then built him a statue

if earl could really help them win games the beef would be squashed. meat heads fight all the time then kiss and make up, or at least enough to get through the season. nobody wanted him around because hes not good anymore. simple.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

So... we hope Jerruh signs him?

Diomedes

If he's not punching people and drawing attention from TMZ, he's not getting unceremoniously cut.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

Quote from: MDS on August 23, 2020, 08:43:42 PM
lol the culture of the ravens is winning....they protected and amplified a murderer then built him a statue

if earl could really help them win games the beef would be squashed. meat heads fight all the time then kiss and make up, or at least enough to get through the season. nobody wanted him around because hes not good anymore. simple.

Here's a hot take; he'll remain unsigned because players don't want to share a locker room with a guy that may have touched his brother's wiener while tag teaming some Instagram model.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

25 year old earl thomas could raw dog howie's wife and hed sign him if he were available
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

But would his brother be invited?

The man. The myth. The legend.