Around The NFL - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, March 16, 2020, 01:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

mina kimes was floated somewhere. shes great and gorgeous and everything but her shtick probably doesnt work in the booth
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Imagine the MAGAts if a woman is in the booth

General_Failure

Wasn't there already a woman in a booth? I want to say it was a CBS team.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: General_Failure on May 09, 2020, 11:41:26 PM
Wasn't there already a woman in a booth? I want to say it was a CBS team.

beth mowens has done pbp before for them. she mostly works for espn i think. solid, good enough to do it but not a top level talent. i think she did the late mnf game one year and twitter was exactly what you think it was
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

let's see, I imagine it was like textbook SD:  bitch this and whore that, retrograde macho boasting of how they'd "bang" her, "rail" her, run a train on her with their limpdick roid-addled buddies?

mix in a little men's rights agitation and .... how'd I do?

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on May 10, 2020, 11:29:43 AM
let's see, I imagine it was like textbook SD:  bitch this and whore that, retrograde macho boasting of how they'd "bang" her, "rail" her, run a train on her with their limpdick roid-addled buddies?

mix in a little men's rights agitation and .... how'd I do?

I love that I own so much space in your head. You can deny it but the amount of posts you reference me says otherwise.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on May 09, 2020, 07:03:55 PM
How about a woman?

the trump league would never ever do this...you think confederate flag waving ar-15 carrying rallies are bad now...put a woman in any football booth and there will be a civil war
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 10, 2020, 12:40:34 PM
Quote from: Rome on May 09, 2020, 07:03:55 PM
How about a woman?

the trump league would never ever do this...you think confederate flag waving ar-15 carrying rallies are bad now...put a woman in any football booth and there will be a civil war

Woman in the booth wearing a mask would send them to the nut house

Diomedes

up the ante:  a not-hot woman of color wearing a mask in the booth...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

That's just the first step towards mandatory burkas!

Diomedes

bored out of my skull, reading the Baltimore Sun's 53 projection for the Ravens....their first four DBs....Marlon Humphrey, Marcus Peters, Tavon Young, Jimmy Smith

What's that like, I wonder, having four legit NFL corners? 

Munson

We knew that once, in 2003. It's been a long time
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

QB Eagles

It's been like two months and I still haven't gotten used to how awful the new Rams logo is. It stands out in a glaring way every time.

Diomedes

The logo with the image of the Ram...I can't not see the phallus since I one-time saw the 'shopped version poking fun at it.