Around The NFL - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, March 16, 2020, 01:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Can you imagine if BOB was doing that to a team that has actual fans? He would be the story of the offseason.

SD

QuoteThe Texans are sending a 2nd round pick to the Rams for Brandin Cooks and a future fourth-round pick.

Phreak last page

MDS

wasting a season of deshaun watsons prime

how is this allowed
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on April 09, 2020, 07:49:04 PM
Can you imagine if BOB was doing that to a team that has actual fans? He would be the story of the offseason.

or if like there wasn't a pandemic
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on April 08, 2020, 09:30:06 PM
They look like Rollerball jerseys.

:-D James Caan Rollerball mind you!

It does look like the Falcons jumped to the XFL or is Roller Derby making a comeback?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

drew brees signed with nbc...reads like this season is it for him

he does nd games in 2021 to get his feet wet while al/chris do one last rodeo that ends with the super bowl. then brees and tirico take over in 2022
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Is Collinsworth done too? Or are they just bumping him?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on April 10, 2020, 07:53:29 PM
drew brees signed with nbc...reads like this season is it for him

Might have just been the molly or the corona talking, but Payton accidentally let the cat out of the bag a couple weeks ago by saying Brees was "coming back for his final season".

MDS

Quote from: Munson on April 10, 2020, 08:19:55 PM
Is Collinsworth done too? Or are they just bumping him?

nobody is quite sure yet....hes not going to go away, hes just not going to be on snf (probably, could be a 3 man booth if brees is a disaster)

he could wind up in the studio with his son, who joined nbc. in the new tv deal there will be 16 extra games, so there will be at least 1, maybe 2 new packages they can sell. nbc could get 1 of those and put cris on it.

PhillyPhreak54

Judging by how often lil guy is wrong on his Rudy Martzke reporting get ready for Joe Exotic and Frank Caliendo to be in the booth

MDS

haters gonna hate but i aint do no reporting

we aint back in the day no more

them is facts, if you want that smoke im right here cuz

Geowhizzer

The Colts' new secondary logo amid other changes:

General_Failure

It really evokes that midwestern feel of shot up street signs.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

HA!  What's next?  Cow tipping logo?  Batting practice on mailboxes from moving vehicle? 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Change the color scheme to meth blue and tooth yellow.

The man. The myth. The legend.