2010, 5th: Riley Cooper
2012, 6th: Marvin McNutt
2014, 2nd: Jordan Matthews
2014, 4th: Josh Huff
2015, 1st: Nelson Agholor
2017, 5th: Shelton Gibson
2017, 4th: Mack Hollins
2019, 2nd: JJ Arcega-Whiteside

10-13, lets say, they were not going to invest in wr talent because they had pimp and mac. 14-16 was the chip era where talent wasnt important and drinking smoothies was. they simply havent invested in the position lately outside of jj who probably sucks and if he doesnt, then hes a run of the mill possession receiver.

in short, not good. though howie is on it in april. cant wait.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Maybe it's time to make the Head Coach the GM again.  Can't draft any worse.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

they need to make the head coach another head coach first
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

No no no, what happens is the owner and the GM get together and do a special hug, and nine months later the head coach comes out.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

NOW GO WIN THIS DIVISION, so you can host the 49ers. 

Imagine Bosa, Buckner, Armstead, and the rest of that front 7 against Wentz and company.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Rumor is Lane probably done for the season with a high ankle sprain, Alshon probably done forever with a torn Achilles.

MDS

lane had this same injury and he missed 1 week. after turnstile big v gets smoked on sunday something tells me theyll fill him full of pain killers and run him out there vs dallas
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

SD

Roster Move: #Eagles have promoted WR Robert Davis from the practice squad to the active roster and placed WR Alshon Jeffery (foot) on Reserve/Injured.

#Eagles have signed WR Deontay Burnett to the practice squad.

Wanted to see the Michel kid for his speed but I guess it doesn't matter really

ice grillin you

hes essentially replacing alshon as their big catch radius guy

also a former washington football player

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Munson

Wow. On one hand I'm super shocked, on the other, it does feel like that pretty much for my entire life, the Eagles have seeming had one or two guys that reach double digit sacks and/or just have a decent pass rush.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds