Do you collect anything?

Yes
16 (69.6%)
No
7 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Geowhizzer

Like I said, I collect collections:

- I have over 2,000 autographed items (also a hobby, as I get them myself rather than buying them outright).
- Dozens of old magazines and newspapers, mostly sports.
- An old atari with about 50 games, and an old C-64
- 300 or so CDs.
- About 40 hats (and I rarely wear hats anymore)
- 30+ bobbleheads
- old schedules
- tickets

ice grillin you

yeah i collect philly sports memoribillia...specifically glasses and im somehwat into 8x10 autographed photos of philly athletes/coaches

i do have a ton of hip-hop but i dont consider myself a collector as much as i am just a fan
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Quote from: Geowhizzer on January 24, 2007, 10:07:20 PM

- I have over 2,000 autographed items (also a hobby, as I get them myself rather than buying them outright).
- 300 or so CDs.
- 30+ bobbleheads
- old schedules
- tickets

Have you ever had sex? I mean, with a partner?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Tomahawk

I would say I collect wine, but the one bottle in my collection, Menage a Trois, will be uncorked when the right opportunity presents itself.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Chuggie and Sarge are on their way to your place right now.  Get your corkscrew ready.

Tomahawk

Quote from: FFatPatt on January 24, 2007, 10:50:34 PM
Chuggie and Sarge are on their way to your place right now.  Get your corkscrew ready.

I would prefer to shoot them than use a corkscrew to gouge out their eyes.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Geowhizzer

Quote from: rjs246 on January 24, 2007, 10:33:46 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on January 24, 2007, 10:07:20 PM

- 300 or so CDs.
- 30+ bobbleheads
- old schedules
- tickets

Have you ever had sex? I mean, with a partner?

I have two children (well, almost) to prove it.   8)

rjs246

That proves nothing! I want a DNA test.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

QB Eagles

No. I have a ton of music, books, and movies, but I believe that counts as a media library, not a collection. Nothing's still in its wrapper being preserved for posterity or resale.

Feva

Shot glasses.  Anytime Mrs. Feva and I go somewhere new... we make sure to hit somewhere where we can get a glass as a reminder of being there.

Probably have 25-30 right now.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: EagleFeva on January 25, 2007, 01:50:00 AM
Shot glasses.  Anytime Mrs. Feva and I go somewhere new... we make sure to hit somewhere where we can get a glass as a reminder of being there.

Probably have 25-30 right now.

FastFreddiette used to collect those also.  She stopped a couple of years ago, but we still have no less than 40-50.

SunMo

i collect memories to heartbreaking Philadelphia sporting events
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

Well, those are hardly rare, or valuable.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

I collect beers from whereever we travel.  Every Carribean island has its own beer and rum so i have a pretty good collection.  I used to collect CD's but my wife made me stop 3 years into dating realizing i was spending 40bucks on average a week buying CDs and maybe another 40 on DVDs
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons