Bottom boob
5 (50%)
Big sneeze
3 (30%)
deranged sociopath
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

stalker

Alert, alert. Look well at the rainbow. The fish will be running very soon.

rjs246

Deranged? Sociopath?
Never.

I just don't like stuff.

And also, my avatar rules. I've had it for years and that nerd still makes me laugh.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125

RJ, I swore that was you the whole time..no joke. Maybe you really dont have a 5-head and are a good guy..ha

stalker

I always assumed it was you too.

rjs246

Are you guys TRYING to prove that you're retards?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Zanshin

The second one, closely followed by the third.  And, no, I never thought it was RJS.

Father Demon

I had to vote for #3.  Even I wouldn't vote for Mrs. Demon with #2 and #3 out there.....
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: rjs246 on June 09, 2006, 06:39:49 PM
Are you guys TRYING to prove that you're retards?

No.  Most of them do it with very little effort. 

And I have the kewlest avatar.

Yeti

You do have the kewlest avatar.

And the horniest mom!
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

PhillyPhanInDC

Big sneeze. That chick has some nice ta-tas, and judging by her hairdo, it's a pretty old scene, so they are probably real.

In regards to RJS', I've always known it wasn't him, but when I always thought if I went to a CF hosted tailgate, I would see that dude there somewhere, and I would be concerned having kids around that person.....

I'll probably breakout one of my older "Japanese" bouncing avatars here in awhile, I originally changed in because I had Bionic sending me some gross PMs.  :paranoid
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

stalker

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on June 10, 2006, 04:09:21 PM
Big sneeze. That chick has some nice ta-tas, and judging by her hairdo, it\'s a pretty old scene, so they are probably real.

In regards to RJS\', I\'ve always known it wasn\'t him, but when I always thought if I went to a CF hosted tailgate, I would see that dude there somewhere, and I would be concerned having kids around that person.....

I\'ll probably breakout one of my older \"Japanese\" bouncing avatars here in awhile, I originally changed in because I had Bionic sending me some gross PMs.  :paranoid

I am pretty sure that is Sarges mom.

Yeti

I'll probably breakout one of my older "Japanese" bouncing avatars here in awhile, I originally changed in because I had Bionic sending me some gross PMs.  :paranoid

They were Japanese guys?
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: Yeti on June 10, 2006, 05:59:48 PM

They were Japanese guys?

No, which made it confusing to be getting the PMs from him. Confusing....and......gross. I think he was trying to assert his hetero-ness and was using my avatar to do so. I felt...well.....violated.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

stalker

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on June 10, 2006, 06:51:05 PM
Quote from: Yeti on June 10, 2006, 05:59:48 PM
I\'ll probably breakout one of my older \"Japanese\" bouncing avatars here in awhile, I originally changed in because I had Bionic sending me some gross PMs.  :paranoid

They were Japanese guys?

No, which made it confusing to be getting the PMs from him. Confusing....and......gross. I think he was trying to assert his hetero-ness and was using my avatar to do so. I felt...well.....violated.
Hey,I love that one, however it wasn\'t around for the nomination phase.