Mock the Olympics here

Started by Diomedes, June 23, 2016, 06:31:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 24, 2016, 09:33:33 PM
I hope you pasty soccer fans remember this when your beloved World Cup in Qatar happens...i doubt it tho....it will be the best sporting event ever

FIFA is far more corrupt and detestable than the IOC. 

Also - considering the NFL is making billions of dollars while simultaneously turning the brains of its employees into Jello pudding pops, I'd say that's pretty hypocritical of you to be still watching football every Sunday.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Even stronger evidence of the Russian sports ministry's corruption is the fact that they won the bid for the Olympics two years ago.

ice grillin you

steroids doesn't crack the top 100 things wrong with this olympics
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

#1 is tape delays

i can see the j MAD ONLINE takes forming
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Eagles_Legendz

Never understood any of the excitement about the Olympics whatsoever.  I watch Olympic hockey sometimes.  That's the extent of it.

ice grillin you

largely the same reason people watch the World Cup...a reason to chant USA USA

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 24, 2016, 05:56:39 PM
largely the same reason people watch the World Cup...a reason to chant USA USA

Yup.  I enjoy watching a few different events....gymnastics, track & field, and hoops.  I'll pretty much only watch the US Men's team in hoops, but I could watch gymnastics and t&f events for hours.  I have no idea who most of the competitors are, don't really care who wins, and probably won't remember them 5 minutes after their event ends, but I find both of those events to be fun teevee.

ice grillin you

Randall's daughter is in the high jump and he's her coach

there's also a fencer from philly and the women's 100 meter champ who has the second fastest time ever behind goat flo jo is from vorhees

Rome

Flo Jo's record has stood for 28 years.  She was straight roided out.   Still amazing though. 

ice grillin you

holy shtein the new real sports is crazy....watch it and youll never watch one second of an Olympic games ever again

Rome

I like ice hockey and skiing in winter. 

The sprints are cool in summer but that's about it.  I'll watch the women's swimming, though.  Because duh.