Flyers 15-16 Season Thread

Started by Rome, October 09, 2015, 10:49:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

numbers in baseball don't even matter cause you can easily identify the player without them...in fact I'm not sure I could tell you the number of a single Phillie right now and very few over their history
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

QuoteMichal Neuvirth, who beat the Florida Panthers, 1-0, on Monday in his first start for the Flyers, made it two shutouts in two starts for Philadelphia with a 3-0 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday. Neuvirth is the fifth goaltender in NHL history to record a shutout in each of his first two career starts for one team. The other goaltenders to do that are Roland Melanson with the Canadiens (October 1991), Roman Turek for the Flames (October 2001), Jeff Hackett with the Flyers (October 2003) and Jean-Sebastien Giguere for the Maple Leafs (February 2010).

QB Eagles

Phillie Phans are fairweather, Eagle fans were tamed when the team moved to the Linc, Sixer fans don't actually attend games, but Flyer fans are still the real deal - unreconstructed degenerates. They keep the Philly spirit alive even when the team is as boring as shtein. They might be the Philly fanbase that is the least in touch with reality, but I love them for it.

ice grillin you

the islanders did the same thing the night before and it will probably be done in half the nhl arenas he plays in...not sure coming up with a rape chant makes you special...kind of like wearing a dog collar and leash to a michael vick game

that said flyer fans are good...problem is they are pretentious iceholes who only like hockey and think no other sport matters...very similar to soccer fans

ice grillin you

not surprising at all but holy shtein what a dirty ass hit by rinaldo

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 21, 2015, 08:48:22 PM
not surprising at all but holy shtein what a dirty ass hit by rinaldo

He only got 15 minutes, so he should be back.  20 years ago, you know what happens.  Probably not a thing tonight, though.

ice grillin you

flyers are not a good team and they are downright horrible when their power play is not clicking

SD

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 09, 2015, 03:43:15 PM
that said I do agree that they can't finish above 5th in the division even if they are a better team as they should be....the top four in the division include three Stanley cup contenders plus a really good islanders team

isle - caps - rags 14-4-1

pens have been hideous and have one less point than the flyers who have exceeded expectations

ice grillin you

SD

Still hate the shootout but the goals Gagner and Giroux scored were a thing of beauty. Fun game to watch...at least they're entertaining

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 24, 2015, 10:02:33 PM
flyers won an actual shootout

I said the same thing.  Friend of my son from high school is in Philly this week.  Little prick goes to Monday night's game at the Linc and he went to tonight's Flyers game.  He was actually sending us updates. Told him to savor this moment.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

who is better right now flyers or sixers?

another year of tracking both teams for their respective leagues overall number one....would be incredibly amazing if next June the phils flyers and sixers all had overall ones