2015 Sixers Season Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, October 06, 2015, 07:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

second year starting in the nba....being coached up...he was a really good 3 pt shooter last year with zero post presence on the team....now with jah I would expect him to bust out

I mean jesus they went from henry sims to jahlil okafor....whatever you think about jah that should be a monster upgrade

I could see them being really terrible for the first couple of months as they integrate the new guys...especially an inside threat who cant run in jah....but if they don't improve and win 20+ games this year something went horribly wrong
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

i'm reading everywhere that NN looked good too. i mean i was drinking and walking around a lot so i'm sure there were some nice plays i missed but looked like same ole spazzy nerlens on offense to me.  he has the thad-young off balance layup brick down pat.

i love the dude but he is a mess with the ball. i noticed a lot of miscommunication between him and jahlil yesterday too, like no you go, no you go kind of stuff.

they are going to be really fun to watch though.

SD

ice grillin you

nope....he has huge limitations in this league...specifically on defense....could never be a 180 anyway because I never said hed be a flop or anything....I just didn't want him out of the guys at the top of the draft

but better than henry sims?....god yes

SD

BigEd76

Hearing the new color commentator is a guy currently doing it elsewhere and he played for the Sixers for about two weeks 20 years ago.  Also hearing Dei might be cutting back on CSN coverage like Leslie Gudel did

phattymatty

ice grillin you

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on October 07, 2015, 03:54:35 PM
does this guy have a name?

No it's a game and we're supposed to guess

Tony Massenburg?

BigEd76

Quote from: phattymatty on October 07, 2015, 03:54:35 PM
does this guy have a name?

Hopefully or his parents would be iceholes

They might change their minds, so I can't say it's a done deal yet, but his initials are the same letter.  Supposedly their first choice agreed last week to do it then bailed the next day

hunt

large edward bein all dramatic.  :-D
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

phattymatty

only color guy i can think of with matching initials is fat lever. i guess it's possible he played for the sixers for a few weeks. but i think he's also in the SAC front office so that wouldn't make sense.

unless this guys a broadcaster for something other than NBA?

phattymatty

he was also the shtein in nba one-on-one for gameboy in the early 90s.

BigEd76

If you look at the rosters in 1995, you'll see AA and GG.  One of those

phattymatty

ha...got it.

i always get him confused with the dude who was murdered at sea.