2014-2015 Sixers - The Saga of Hinkie Magic and it's Hold on the NBA Continues

Started by ice grillin you, September 19, 2014, 07:20:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

theres been 207 available minutes in this game and the heat starters have played 200 of them
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 15, 2015, 10:05:18 PM
Quote from: QB Eagles on April 15, 2015, 10:04:00 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 15, 2015, 10:01:41 PM
the heat win this game and riley will have none of these guys on the plane going home

the sixers win and hinkie will put these guys back out on the street

hinkie magic aint the godfather trust me....hes probably never he met any of the sixers

Lol real life major league "who are these fargin guys? This one is dead! Cross him off the list then"

phattymatty

can you guys tell me what marc and mailk are saying? because these heat guys are really good at pretending the heat want to end strong...for some reason.

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on April 15, 2015, 10:08:22 PM
can you guys tell me what marc and mailk are saying? because these heat guys are really good at pretending the heat want to end strong...for some reason.

same....they have to or the league will kill them

the broadcast even keeps showing the Brooklyn score but they reference it being for the last playoff spot in the east not the pick

QB Eagles

Quote from: phattymatty on April 15, 2015, 10:08:22 PM

Same shtein... although at one point they said it was exciting to watch the box scores tonight... and proceeded to talk about the Pelicans game.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

phattymatty

ice grillin you

im just glad the sixers didn't win before the nets game was decided....I fully expected Brooklyn to win....no big deal there...had the nets lost and sixers won I would have lost it

QB Eagles

Quote from: phattymatty on April 15, 2015, 10:06:43 PM
beasley is so dumb he's gonna win this.

There he goes again... I feel he would have done nothing differently even if the Nets lost. He thinks this is a real game.

SD

phattymatty

Quote from: QB Eagles on April 15, 2015, 10:20:13 PM
Quote from: phattymatty on April 15, 2015, 10:06:43 PM
beasley is so dumb he's gonna win this.

There he goes again... I feel he would have done nothing differently even if the Nets lost. He thinks this is a real game.

yeah definitely the biggest waste - non-injury - of the last five years. i would have bet you a lot of money in 2010 that he would be an all star.