2013 College Football Thread

Started by ice grillin you, February 06, 2013, 07:59:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

why do people hate on philly...temple is philly. you both claim to be philly yet you want nothing to do with the only legit cfb team within the city

rome is from the florida everglades i get his beef. havas the only explanation i can come to you is you are the worst of the worst cfb homers and you only like what espn tells you to like
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i root for them every week but that doesnt change the fact that its a joke program

stop being a homer
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

this homer is riding for rhule...when you and your drunk pollack middle aged weirdo drinking crew take south bend i want touchdown jesus to die
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/9537999/otl-ncaa-investigating-johnny-manziel-profiting-autographs

slave catchers in the media at it again.

look boss we found one...this stillupfront here done ran away from the pack...he breaking the rule...you got his money, not him...what my reward gone be?

Rome

Manziel is an epic douchebag but the NCAA going after guys for making money off their talent is preposterous.  CFB is a multi-billion dollar business and the scumbags who run it are worse than Russian mobsters.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

ice grillin you

LETS DO THIS!!!!

thursday

600 - north carolina at south carolina - espn

700 - unlv at minnesota - btn
700 - tulsa at bowling green - espnu

800 - utah state at utah - fox sports

915 - mississippi at vanderbilt - espn

1030 - fightin die hards at fresno - espnu
1100 - usc at hawaii - cbss

friday

700 - morgan state at army - cbss

800 - western michigan at michigan state - btn
800 - florida atlantic at miami - espnu
800 - texas tech at smu - espn
830 - north dakota st at kansas state - fox sports

saturday

noon - villanova at boston college - espnn
noon - buffalo at ohio state - espn2
noon - umass at wisky - btn
noon - william and mary at west virginia - fox sports
noon - southern illinois at illinois - btn
noon - purdue at cincinnati - espnu

100 - rice at texas am - espn

330 - temple at notre dame - nbc
330 - central michigan at michigan - btn
330 - penn state vs syracuse - abc/espn2
330 - mississippi st vs oklahoma st - espn2/abc
330 - byu at virginia - espnu
330 - northern illinois at iowa - btn

400 - nicholls state at oregon - fox sports

530 - alabama vs virginia tech - espn

700 - washington st at auburn - espnu
700 - kentucky vs western kentucky - espnn
700 - miamo oh at marshall - cbss

800 - wyoming at nebraska - btn
800 - georgia at clemson - abc

900 - lsu vs tcu - espn

1000 - boise st at washington - fox sports
1030 - northwestern at california - espn2

sunday

1145 - mississippi valley vs florida am - espn

330 - ohio at louisville - espn

600 - colorado vs colorado st - cbss

monday

800 - florida state at pittsburgh - espn

MDS

Rome

LOL at the Irish playing a Division III program.

WEAK.

Feva

Agreement reached that Manziel will be suspended for the 1st HALF of the 1st game vs Rice. NCAA will close the matter after that.

Johnny Football Teflon
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

i dont whether to be happy or go on a murder spree

im glad he got a slap on the wrist because farg the ncaa dood should be able to cake off....but the double standard on enforcement and penalization by the ncaa is disgusting beyond belief

phattymatty

well i think the problem is they had no proof isn't it?

but yeah hopefully they start letting all the money-related bullshtein like this go.

ice grillin you

if they want too they will find proof....if its johnny football they spend a couple weeks looking for evidence blindfolded and then just move on

Rome

It's ludicrous to expect the players not to get paid for their own goddamn signature.