College Football 2005

Started by henchmanUK, August 19, 2005, 09:33:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

henchmanUK

Of course, everyone knows Penn State sucks. This year Oregon State rules! It is about time I started rooting for the team that has Benny The Beaver as a mascot. I fear those Southern Cal BASTICHES will three-peat and Bush will win Heisman.

GO BEAVERS!
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

MURP

:-D   what happened to cheering for the Golden Gophers? 

satoshi

henchmanUK

Quote from: MURP on August 19, 2005, 09:34:01 AM
:-D   what happened to cheering for the Golden Gophers? 

You know I always change my team every year! Besides, the British kicker graduated and they suck and when I saw the Eagles play the Vikings in the playoffs there were a load of Minnesota grads there rooting for the Vikes. Arseholes. And Benny is THE BEST!
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

MURP

that pic is great.  looks like a stoned pimp Beaver.   :sly

PhillyGirl

lol, MURP.

I have no clue who I am rooting for this year...other than Penn State's weekly opponent.

With Cadillac out of college....its kind of a toss up.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

henchmanUK

Quote from: MURP on August 19, 2005, 09:52:35 AM
that pic is great.  looks like a stoned pimp Beaver.   :sly

See! How can you NOT root for them? The Stoned Pimp Beavers is an EXCELLENT name for a band.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 19, 2005, 09:55:14 AM
I have no clue who I am rooting for this year...other than Penn State's weekly opponent.

Eat shtein and die, bitch.  ;D

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

There's a rumor floating around that one of Penn State's stars might be gone this weekend...  ??? :-\

PhillyGirl

Quote from: BigEd76 on August 19, 2005, 02:31:08 PM
There's a rumor floating around that one of Penn State's stars might be gone this weekend...  ??? :-\

Gone as in, kicked off the team?

Mad-Lad

Root for the Hawkeyes.  Sean Considine throws Michigan players around.  Could it get any better?

I submit that it can not!

PoopyfaceMcGee

How many "stars" does Penn State really have right now?

BigEd76

Apparently it's not Williams or King, so that's good news.  It's not Connor, though he's on probation for prank calls.  Speculation is that it could be Austin Scott....

Dillen

Quote from: Mad-Lad on August 19, 2005, 02:40:51 PM

Root for the Hawkeyes.  Sean Considine throws Michigan players around.  Could it get any better?

I submit that it can not!
Thats a reason why im rooting for them this year, Considine was a beast. Plus Hodge, Greenway, and Tate are beasts.