Started by hbionic, October 30, 2007, 12:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

bodymore roadie = sat night party @ igy's

IN
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

your big roadie was this year....down broad to the stadium complex....lets not get crazy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

lol

actually i should be covering temple football games next year, which means flying to the likes of kent state and western michigan to cover games, so my eagles watching/going to games could be hindered.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 02, 2008, 02:16:13 PM
san francisco
seattle
baltimore - IN
cincinnati - IN
chicago
washington - IN
dallas
ny giants

so pitt game is a home game for sure?

ice grillin you

yes.....not looking forward to that takeover at all

phattymatty

yeah it'll be interesting.  my girl and i have basically been planning this game for 3 years.  for her sake i was hoping it would be in pittsburgh.

phattymatty

also, i never knew they determined home/away games so early.  is there some kind of formula involved or what?

ice grillin you

hopefully it will be earlier in the season before the eagles have a chance to be bad....because if its a late season game where tickets are being given away i wont even go.....it will be worse than a red sox phillies game

ice grillin you

yeah its a formula

all games are predetermined both in opponent and location...except for two games each year which are determined by place of finish

the 09 schedule for example is this

home
new orleans
tampa bay
denver
kc
a team in the nfc west that finishes in the same place in their division as the eagles do in the nfc east

away
atlanta
carolina
oakland
sd
nfc north

PoopyfaceMcGee

phattymatty

interesting.  i knew the opponent formula but i didn't know location was factored in there as well. 

Rome

San Fran for sure this time.  I'd also go to Baltimore for no other reason than to see Dio.

Father Demon

Depending on the actual dates, I'm in for these:

seattle
baltimore
cincinnati
chicago
washington
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

phattymatty

i would basically go to any and all of the away games, with my last choice being Cincinnati.