Super Bowl 54 Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 19, 2020, 10:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

And way more homeless people shteinting in the streets, but hey the Mission though.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

I'm guessing the percentage of people who live in the KC metro who are native to the area is way higher than the same percentage in the SF metro.

They probably also don't have another NFL team in their Neilsen market.

General_Failure

There's probably two Rams fans left in Missouri.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Quote from: General_Failure on February 05, 2020, 09:27:33 AM
And way more homeless people shteinting in the streets, but hey the Mission though.

I live in Baltimore City.  West Coast bums are cute by comparison to the survivors we have on the streets.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

I've been to SF.   The city itself is cool but the areas north and south are astoundingly beautiful. 

I can't imagine a reason why I would ever visit Kansas City much less Missouri.

Diomedes

KC has some great local music and there's the fat people food....otherwise....uh...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

My last few years on this rock are going to be spent seeing everything I've dreamed of.  Rome, Paris, the Great Wall, the pyramids... believe me, K.C. ain't on that list.

Alaska is.  I've been everywhere in the lower 48 I care to visit. 

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Rome on February 05, 2020, 01:24:21 PM
I've been to SF.   The city itself is cool but the areas north and south are astoundingly beautiful. 

Barbecue?

SD

Quote from: Rome on February 05, 2020, 01:24:21 PM

Our ship made a port visit to SF. Bought shrooms at Haight/Ashbury with some friends and went to Golden Gate park. One of the greatest days of my life.

Geowhizzer