Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

Klentak needs to go and Middleton is a fraud.

Hopefully they can have a good season. I can't deal with another no playoff season

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 22, 2020, 08:56:48 AM
Klentak needs to go and Middleton is a fraud.

Hopefully they can have a good season. I can't deal with another no playoff season

lol

"klentek is the worst gm in baseball history. hopefully he has built a sufficient roster"
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Don't play dumb.

They can win in spite of that clown

SD

I always look forward to Jays annual mid-Feb Phillies optimism once ST rolls around.  Any optimism I have revolves around Girardi.

Rome

I'm optimistic that traffic won't be a colossal disaster next weekend in Clearwater.  And that I won't be piss drunk by the time the game starts.

* Fingers Crossed *

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: AO1 on February 22, 2020, 10:23:18 AM
I always look forward to Jays annual mid-Feb Phillies optimism once ST rolls around.  Any optimism I have revolves around Girardi.

Lol that's where I'm at too. Hopefully he can get something out of this roster.

They're pining their hopes on a questionable staff. And they need Hoskins to actually hit a ball once in awhile.

Geowhizzer

The Phils' scrubs are pounding the Tigers' scrubs in the 8th inning of the first Spring Training game...  WORLD SERIES! :crazy

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Geowhizzer on February 22, 2020, 03:48:16 PM
The Phils' scrubs are pounding the Tigers' scrubs in the 8th inning of the first Spring Training game...  WORLD SERIES! :crazy

The Phils' scrubs let the Tigers' scrubs back in the game in the bottom of the inning.  THEY SUCK!   :boom

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 22, 2020, 10:11:44 AM
Don't play dumb.

They can win in spite of that clown

so if they win is klentek a clown or is he a genius

either he has no idea what hes doing or hes built a decent roster that can compete with the nats and braves. its not both.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

I hope scrubs means Nick Piveta won't be on the opening day roster.  He stunk today, I know shocking.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Quote from: Geowhizzer on February 22, 2020, 04:25:20 PM

The Phils' scrubs let the Tigers' scrubs back in the game in the bottom of the inning.  THEY SUCK!   :boom

Get used to a lot of this, buddy. 😂🤣

Munson

The biggest story with this team right now is that the Phanatic lost weight and got a nose job. boo.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Geowhizzer

Munson

John Oliver trying to buy the Phanatic
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds