PhillyPhreak54

Why is she even given an audience for her opinions

ice grillin you

she should be in jail with her husband
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

wow, rivals has psu as the #2 recruiting class in the country right now, only behind A&M. i had no idea.

ice grillin you

Rome

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

phattymatty

herb hand was a contestant on chopped a few weeks or months ago. he lost. loser.

ice grillin you

they need to build a statue in happy valley for hackenberg....for sticking to his original commitment....for not leaving when BOB left....for being so damn good and having to play with the slop they have now and will have next year

hes going to be the #1 overall pick in 2016

ice grillin you

MDS

how many people in dublin want to go to penn state-central florida? is football even a thing there?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Wow helluva fourth quarter.

Ficken actually hit it

MDS

every time penn state pulls out a bullshtein win halfway across the world even though their mulatto head coach managed the clock worse than andy reid, an administration looks the other way while a old pedophile repeatedly rapes 12 year old boys