Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

slingin for one year and already busted. what a dummy.

Rome

Quote from: rjs246 on November 26, 2012, 02:26:15 PM
Penn State actually gets the head coach decision right on the first try and now he's likely to leave? I farging hate being a sports fan more and more with each passing minute.

I agree with this.  I can't find any legit reason to give two shteins about sports these days.  It's all just disgusting to me and I'm piss pot tired of it.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 26, 2012, 02:55:38 PM
and if the big ten gets a little better (which it almost has to) or penn state gets a little worse then hes 5-7 or 4-8....

he did a commendable job im not saying he didnt.....but him leaving wouldnt cause me to hate sports...it would obviously be preferable if he did stay just from a continuity standpoint....i mean they def dont need need  to lose their head coach at this point after what they have been thru.....at the same time they are going to be anywhere from irrelevant to zesty for at least the next six years no matter who the coach is

from a coaching phenom/genius standpoint i just dont see what he did this year thats makes him special...the improvment in mcgloin i would put as much on the paterno regime NOT being there than that obrien turned everything around...i mean the offense had to get better just by imporving the playbook and playcalling which was atrociously bad under the paternos....like division III bad....maybe i will be proved wrong and he is the next belichek...but as of now i have no idea who he is and just dont see getting upset if he left

He had to implement an entirely new system/staff etc. and did so without his best 3 players. PSU had every reason to be horrible this season instead they were probably a top 20 team.

ice grillin you

they probably arent a top 50 team and wouldnt win the MAC

also i could implement an offense in the big ten

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

PoopyfaceMcGee

Shock of all shockers: O'Brien says he's staying. OMG NO WAI UNBELIEVABLE

ice grillin you

hackenberg is in the ua aa game on espn

his arm is pretty sick...he just threw a ball 60 yards as he was getting hit

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

penn state vs maryland in baltimore - october 24, 2015

Geowhizzer

Surprised there were no comments about the Paterno camp filing a lawsuit against the NCAA.  Mainly because FF is now lurking rather than actively posting?

Sgt PSN

I don't think he's even lurking.  His last post was Jan 28 and that was also the last time he logged in.  So if he is lurking, he's doing so as a guest.

Also, I didn't know Paterno camp was suing the NCAA.  Wtf do they want....the wins?  I remember hearing that Corbitt was suing the NCAA on behalf of the Commonwealth, but I don't even know where that stands now.  Last I heard about a week or so ago, it was basically in some sort of pre-trial stage for a judge to determine whether or not the lawsuit would continue. 

ice grillin you

penn staters like ff are the reason people mock them so bad...without him whats the point

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 05, 2013, 12:59:29 PM
I don't think he's even lurking.  His last post was Jan 28 and that was also the last time he logged in.  So if he is lurking, he's doing so as a guest.

Also, I didn't know Paterno camp was suing the NCAA.  Wtf do they want....the wins?  I remember hearing that Corbitt was suing the NCAA on behalf of the Commonwealth, but I don't even know where that stands now.  Last I heard about a week or so ago, it was basically in some sort of pre-trial stage for a judge to determine whether or not the lawsuit would continue.

First link with the story I came across on a quick search.

ice grillin you

have to admit a little welling up going on here thinking about ff.....he was awesome

Sgt PSN

Yeah, so the family is suing basically to get wins back.  Players that no one cares about are suing to get the last remaining evidence of their football careers put back on the books.  And I guess the faculty would include people who were named as participants in the Feech report and fired, so I guess they just want money. 

All of this is definitely more important than 12 yr old nigglets getting butt slammed in the shower by Uncle Jerry for a decade and a half.