Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Is it just the light/shadows or does Paterno's statue have a little bulge in the pants?

DH

If my kid went to PSU, and I found out he was behind any of these signs, I'd kick the shtein out of him...then I'd rape him.

MDS

it aint easy breaking away from a cult, is it?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Sgt PSN on July 18, 2012, 04:22:38 PM
Is it just the light/shadows or does Paterno's statue have a little bulge in the pants?

Heyyy Oooooooo

PoopyfaceMcGee

Source: Paterno statue MAY be coming down at 2am Saturday morning.  Directive issued by Erickson without Board of Trustees' knowledge or approval.

SD

All the abuse victims throw lasso's over the statue and tear it down similar to Saddam's statue. There would be no controversy and nobody would have the balls to tell them to stop.

Seabiscuit36

Why do it on a weekend when students are still partying?  Do it at 4am on a tuesday
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Odds of drunk idiots being drunk idiots at the statue at 2am tomorrow morning are very strong.

ice grillin you

id prefer to do it with those cranial lumps all there....not only will it make them look like bigger douchebags than they already are but maybe it also gives the authorities reason to crack some skulls
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

You don't understand how the authorities work up there yet do you?
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD

They should hold another candle light vigil

Seabiscuit36

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 20, 2012, 09:48:10 AM
id prefer to do it with those cranial lumps all there....not only will it make them look like bigger douchebags than they already are but maybe it also gives the authorities reason to crack some skulls

I hope someone records this.  I want to see a bunch of drunk college schmucks brought to tears. 

Hawk

I read a good zinger about the statue the other day.   Put the statue in the library to remind everyone to be quiet.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05