Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Did Joe Pa write a personal letter of rejection to Todd's Penn St application or something? 

MDS

no i just hate that people associate a school with an old italian man who happens to coach the pretend holier than thou football team that in the grand scheme of things isnt any good.

its more of an anger toward the general penn st fan base than the school or even paterno himself. people like FF are the reason i despise the football team.

and also--this here tonight is why you dont report anything until youre 1000% sure its true.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 21, 2012, 09:35:51 PM
Did Joe Pa write a personal letter of rejection to Todd's Penn St application or something?

No, he tag teamed him in the showers on his campus visit.

Turns out Joe is hung like an elephant.

SD

Geowhizzer

Quote from: SD on January 22, 2012, 10:29:06 AM
It's now official, Joe Pa is gone:
http://espn.go.com/

Have at it, jew.

Somebody better check him for autoerotic asphyxiation.

MDS

i honestly couldnt care less

if you are sad, terrific. grieve for an old italian man who did not know you existed.

otherwise, lets watch some football.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

there are so many facets of the "grieving" and most are annoying

the worst one is the people who are angry at the media for killing him.  seriously, people are saying that.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yeah, the lung cancer did the trick, I would imagine.

SunMo

PoopyfaceMcGee

Westbrook Baptist is going to protest his funeral.

SunMo

Geowhizzer

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 22, 2012, 01:38:05 PM

You just know that there's a bunch of child rapists in that group.

QB Eagles

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 22, 2012, 01:38:05 PM

Brian? Byron? Michael? Russell?

Hawk

Slightly ironic that the guy whose career is based around crappily reporting sports criticizes people for grieving over a football coach.

rjs246

It's easy to point out the ironies and hypocrisies of people who have an axe to grind. Making them realize that they are making iceholes of themselves is much more difficult.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.