Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

FWIW Rodney Erickson (the current PSU president) flatly denied the rumor to Smerconish.

MDS

Man if you thought FF's paterno worshiping and all around Psu homerism was bad, you need to read the write ups on these town hall meetings theyre doing.

Delusional group of people who can't accept the fact their fossil of a coach protected a child rapist and needed to go.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Drunkmasterflex

It is amazing to me how many people don't get the fact he had his hand in everything up there. There is no reason he shouldn't be held accountable.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

the funny part of it is that for the last 30 years joe "was penn state"....people bragged about his influence and power and that he essentially ran the university.....he was clearly the most important person not just on campus but in state college and hell one of the biggest figures in the commonwealth

then the scandal breaks and we find out that all these years joe was just a football coach like anyone else and he followed the chain of command the way he should have by letting his AD know what happened in the shower and that when mcquearry came to him that was the first he ever heard about sandusky and young boys

riiiiiiiiiiight
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Until I hear any more facts, I basically agree with all of this.

Drunkmasterflex

He may have been shielded from some of what was going on....which I highly doubt. And the fact of the matter is that the Ginger at least told him there was some horsing around in the shower.

Just from that it should of been game over for Sandusky as far as being allowed any where near PSU.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

the horsing around comment is spin as part of the cover up...ginger has said he told joe exactly what he saw

and dont believe for a second that joe didnt at least hear about if not help cover up the incident that came to light in 1998

and while there is no evidence of joe knowing about any other claims against sandusky i personally find it inconcievable that in the 30 years they spent together that there wasnt a single other time where there wasnt rumblings or talk about sandusky and kids...whether it be locker room chatter...rumor mongering...whispers at a local bar...or even a parent bringing forth concerns

MDS

FF needs facts. Logic and reason don't count when it comes to the grandpa they never had
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Nah, my grandpas were both kick-ass dudes compared to JoePa. But yeah, I would love more facts. Logic and reason works better when you're dealing in the real.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 13, 2012, 12:08:47 PM
Logic and reason works better when you're dealing in the real.

Try not to take this as an insult, but those are interesting words coming from a guy who is fairly sound in his religious convictions.  It's like IGY saying he doesn't look at things in black and white. 

ice grillin you

damn son he called you a zealot....shtein just got real

joe pa is ff's gawd

Sgt PSN

Nah, I don't think FF is a religious zealot at all.  I can't really recall him ever preaching religion at all.  But I do think that religion plays role in his life....he believes, probably goes to church sometimes, etc, etc.   

MDS

hes just a white dude that went to penn state, idolizes an old fossil of a coach and is holding out hope this whole thing is one big joke and that in two years penn state can go back to winning national titles like they were before.

i dont think hes down with jc. though, in the least, this tangent is giving him some attention and really thats all he needs and wants.

phattymatty

big joepa - sally jenkins interview coming out in the post on sunday. will definitely be the first time in a while i do something other than pick it up, take out the wapo magazine and chuck the rest.

rjs246

I'm not sure what's more pathetic. The JoePa apologists or the PSU haters who are gleefully jacking it to this whole situation and waiting with baited breath for the next Penn State fan to say anything vaguely positive about Paterno or the University so they vent evacuate their bladders in a lame attempt to mock.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.