Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Mcqueary's stories are too inconsistent. First he saw Sandusky sodomizing a boy, then it was oral sex, then it was 'horsing around', now this.

ice grillin you

what most sickening about ginger is that hes changing his story now to make himself look less like a scumbag but in turn he is making it easier for a child rapist to get off...so in the end he is almost making himself look worst than sandusky himself

there really isnt a lower life form on this planet than a ginger
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Hawk

I'm not defending Paterno's inactions in anyway... but I think it's ironic that ESPN villified Paterno so much when they were sitting on that Syracuse tape for all those years.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 11, 2011, 05:32:22 PM
what most sickening about ginger is that hes changing his story now to make himself look less like a scumbag but in turn he is making it easier for a child rapist to get off...so in the end he is almost making himself look worst than sandusky himself

RECAP

Basically, McQueary is going to get the entire administration of PSU canned, Sandusky freed, and the governor investigated.

ice grillin you

see let me see if i got this straight regarding ginger...with no reason to lie and no pressure on him whatsoever to tell what he saw he says this....

1. he saw a kid getting raped and told no less than paterno the ad the school prez and under oath a grand jury that he saw it but did nothing to stop it

now the story breaks and there is massive amounts of pressure on him and his career seems to be heading into the abyss because he saw a child being raped and did nothing about it so his story now shifts to this....

2. i saw a child being raped and i did stop it

no one on the planet believes this for one second and the heat on ginger gets ratcheted up even more and so then his story becomes this...

3. i never saw a child being raped but i think i heard one being raped...

the number of people on the planet who believe this still stands at zero....

4. (stay tuned)

sound about right?

reese125

Quote from: FastFreddie on December 13, 2011, 06:31:44 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on December 11, 2011, 05:32:22 PM

RECAP

Basically, McQueary is going to get the entire administration of PSU canned, Sandusky freed, and the governor investigated.

Sandusky freed? Youre out of your mind. That dude wont see the light of day for a long regardless of what McQueary says about that particular victim.

ice grillin you

dont pay attention that whole piece is a pro penn state schill job

report from the prelim today says there will be a plea deal where he will get 6 years

Defensive tackle and ESPNU 150 recruit Tommy Schutt decommitted from Penn State and opted instead for Ohio State on Monday, according to Glenbard West High School (Ill.) coach Chad Hetlet.

Schutt was Penn State's top-ranked Class of 2012 recruit. He changed his commitment after visiting Ohio State over the weekend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I was going to post about Schutt yesterday when the board was FUBAR. Can't blame anyone for decommitting at all, stings when they choose another Big Ten school, but oh well.

Wouldn't hurt Penn State to go ahead and hire a coach. Frankly, as a recruit, that is one of the biggest reasons you pick a school. Most of the other schools have already hired replacements.

And hopefully 6 years is a life sentence if reports are true.
n/m - His attorney reiterated that there will be no plea deal.

ice grillin you

of course he denied it...by admitting he was considering a plea is essentially saying your client is guilty

reese125

he better of reiterated that

hes got 50 some charges against him--no way they let him off on 6 years

ice grillin you

he would get so few years because of his age and the fact that it would keep all the victims from having to go thru the pain of a trial...im guessing even if he got six years he would have an anklet for the rest of his life...thats if he even survived jail

phattymatty

i'm not a laywer but why would they ever waive the hearing today? Seems like you'd want to know exactly what you're up against. i mean i want the guy to get the max possible but jesus it doesn't seem like this lawyer is doing anything right. i mean yeah it might make him look even worse by making the kids describe what happened but then at least you know how to fight it. there's definitely either going to be a plea or he's already given in to the fact that he's toast.

ice grillin you

i think hes farging with the kids hoping some or all of them will get frustrated by having to mentally get up to testify in court only for it to be cancelled at the last second...then maybe a bunch of them will be like farg this just make it go away and plead out...or just bail completely

remember most of these kids would have never come forward if not for the intial accuser so its not liek they are all hyped up to bury sandusky

he will know what hes up against via discovery so in that sense cancelling today doesnt have an effect on his defense

PoopyfaceMcGee

Devon Still:

QuoteIts crazy when all ya hard work n dedication is overshadowed by something you had nothing to do wit #TheLifeOfAPennStater