Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Haha, no. You have to give Sandusky a shred of credit to come to that conclusion. So... No.

QB Eagles

Joe didn't want anything to do with that situation. He wanted to believe things were fine and the accusations were false. In Joe's world, people don't do the kinds of things that Sandusky did. He had zero curiosity to learn more about what was happening, and zero drive to make sure it got handled correctly.

That's why he never approached Sandusky, and that's why he was fired in shame.

PoopyfaceMcGee

That is certainly Joe Six-Pack's current going theory, yes.

The relevant facts will come out in the trial, and if you are still paying attention, I hear you might be quite surprised.

ice grillin you

Quote from: FastFreddie on December 03, 2011, 04:17:57 PM
The relevant facts will come out in the trial, and if you are still paying attention, I hear you might be quite surprised.

ha
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Pretty sure that no one will have the last "laugh" in this one.

ice grillin you

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yes, you have clearly been reading your Jemele Hill and Jason Whitlock.

Love your wording too. More blame on "all" the people who "let" them become victims, not on the guy who, you know, did the raping. You're a dolt.

ice grillin you

i thought it was a given that sandusky needs to rot in hell....are there some people that dont think this?

or is this another penn state fans roundabout way of defending joe pa who ignored/hid a child rapist because he was a good football coach

PoopyfaceMcGee

He needs to rot in hell, for sure, but he's for sure telling the truth about Joe never confronting him.

Frankly, I didn't even really like him as a coach, not since the mid 90's. But I still believe he's generally a good guy who did as much or more than most people would, and much more than ESPN did in the Bernie Fine case.

Considering the amount of information actually known at the time and the fact that Sandusky and the others being charged get to wait for their judgment, the way Joe has been treated is akin to a witch trial.

ice grillin you

lets just agree every last one of them should burn....including joe pa...then move on to many more years of big ten mediocrity

PoopyfaceMcGee

Only if you agree that you and I will burn too but get to gamble and drink the entire way to the fire.

ice grillin you

i think that goes without saying

btw goooooooo cle$-SON!

unless i completely shtein the bed during bowl season this year will go down as my biggest W in my betting history....as i stand right now it would be hard for me not to finish over a grand up

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 03, 2011, 02:21:49 PM
its notable because the man at the center of it all has now said joe didnt speak to him ever...we all kinda know he didnt already but coming from him its definitely notable...he could have easily yeah joe came to me and i told him the incident didnt happen...or i said god no joe of course i would never do something like that...the fact that he says joe never approached him buries the old coot ever further

You can't believe anything that dude says. He's a pathological liar.

BigEd76

looks like PSU to the TicketCity Bowl in Dallas, possibly against Houston

PoopyfaceMcGee

That's actually a pretty cool matchup if right.