Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

He's probably thinking where da videos at?

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

Unbelievable the number of people saying things like "even if he's guilty, it doesn't erase all the good that his organization did."

As if he didn't found the organization primarily to gain access to vulnerable boys.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on November 05, 2011, 01:52:06 PM
http://www.attorneygeneral.gov/uploadedFiles/Press/Sandusky-Grand-Jury-Presentment.pdf

read it for yourself. its actually very disturbing.

I hate to say this, but it seems pretty clear to me that JoePa was clearly told Sandusky farged an 11-year-old boy and deferred to the douche bag athletic director to resolve it.

That is just brutal. I had to stop reading it.

Pretty much guarantees a new AD and JoePa retirement. And I hope Sandusky gets what's coming to him.

QB Eagles

Quote from: FastFreddie on November 05, 2011, 06:10:30 PM
Quote from: MDS on November 05, 2011, 01:52:06 PM
http://www.attorneygeneral.gov/uploadedFiles/Press/Sandusky-Grand-Jury-Presentment.pdf

read it for yourself. its actually very disturbing.

I hate to say this, but it seems pretty clear to me that JoePa was clearly told Sandusky farged an 11-year-old boy and deferred to the douche bag athletic director to resolve it.

Legally, he did his duty. Morally... well, I suppose Paterno figured that it had been investigated and was determined to have no merit. But it seems to me that he has a moral obligation to make sure that kind of accusation is followed up upon. Make sure the cops know. If the cops don't care, go to the trustees and say, "Hey, this guy is farging ten year olds in our shower, can we get him the hell off of campus?" If that doesn't do it, get that graduate student to leak to the media.

ice grillin you

how about the GA catching sandusky in the act and doing nothing but telling paterno about it...how do you not immediately go to the police...it also sounds like he did nothing to stop it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 05, 2011, 07:06:42 PM
how about the GA catching sandusky in the act and doing nothing but telling paterno about it...how do you not immediately go to the police...it also sounds like he did nothing to stop it

Yeah and the assistant's father, who was the one he ran off and told immediately.

The only thing you can say in favor of the assistant is that Sandusky was a powerful guy in State College, and who knows if you can trust the school, the cops, etc. The assistant coulda been scared someone would leak his name to Sandusky. There's still fools on the Internet defending Sandusky even with all that indictment info before them, so clearly there are many people who would have reflexively trusted him over an assistant back then.

Paterno was a guy the grad felt he could trust, who was powerful enough to make sure something was done about it. It kinda sounds like JoePa didn't make it enough of a priority. There's enough shtein to go around, and it's not like he's the most culpable, but it's tough to conclude that he did all he could.

What a disaster for Penn State.

ice grillin you

on the tease for the 11 oclock local news here the lead story is sandusky

MDS

just curious--does this change your feelings about psu for you paterno butt humpers? like can you stomach rooting for this team knowing this shtein went down. kind of like when the eagles signed mike vick except one dude did something to dogs and the other anally raped a 10 year old
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

vick could have farged a newborn and id still root for the eagles

MDS

thats 1 guy...the psu thing goes way high up so youre talking about an entire institution.

i hate psu and this is just gonna make it easier but essentially by giving them money for the past 15 years you were paying for jerry sandusky to buy xboxs for the kids he was molesting. i mean thats an issue to me as a human being. if im a psu fan and i dont see EVERYONE fall over this i might be out.

ice grillin you

i dont root for the institution i root for the football team...and no one on the current team did anything...sandusky should burn in hell but for me it has no bearing on the game saturday

maybe someone who went to penn state rjs matty or ff can speak differently than i but i could care farging less as it relates to football