Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

nothing like bragging about saving $8 on northwestern/penn state tickets

america, farg yes
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

How about this, phillymic... I'll bet $20 on the under in the game and come out more ahead than you do. Deal?

phillymic2000

Quote from: MDS on October 20, 2011, 01:52:28 AM
nothing like bragging about saving $8 on northwestern/penn state tickets

america, farg yes

LOL, yeah I'm bragging... I'm excited to see a PSU game, it'll be my sons 1st game and I haven't seen a game for about 12 years. But thanks for hating ;)

PoopyfaceMcGee

Might be time for you to join Munson, mussa, and BigSTUD.

ice grillin you

Quote from: FastFreddie on October 20, 2011, 01:51:22 AM
Not even the PSU fans/alums on this board are jealous.

this guy bragging about seeing a penn state northwestern game but missed a phillies playoff game to go to the county fair...MA FTL
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phillymic2000

LOL, I went to a high school football game with my kids and it turned out to be the right choice, the Phils sucked it up and I got to hang out with my kids, if thats MA then thats what I be!

BigEd76

Dr. JoePa, when asked about McGloin having a concussion:

Quote"He practiced yesterday. I guess he's OK. He got cracked in the head? I didn't see it. He was out there yesterday working, so I'm assuming he's OK."

ice grillin you

doctor?

how about coach joe pa

seriously how does the farging head coach not know if his qb has a concussion or not

and what the hell is this "he was out there working yesterday"....like joe just happened by practice and saw him participating

Rome

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Rome on October 20, 2011, 12:00:27 PM
Like he's still in charge.

Urban Meyer handshake deal with PSU:
-Make him look good in his final game at Florida
-Let him "ghost coach" for a year or two to see if it's a gig he really wants
-Pay him a billion dollars when JoePa retires or dies

MDS

yea im sure urban meyer will pry spry young africans away from the south and relocate them to the middle of pennsylvania. hes got the magic touch.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

he doesnt have to get them from the south...lets start with PA

MDS

why on earth would someone from western PA want to go to penn st when they can get constant thin white pussay and never wear a coat at lsu, bama or florida.

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh psu sucks

ice grillin you

close to home...grew up a penn state fan...facilities are arguably the best in the country...they produce pros...they arent good enough to play in the sec

i dont know...why have they been going there forever?

penn state isnt and will never compete with the sec...they are competing with the big ten pitt rutgers va tech wva ect....

and when those schools are pulling the majority of top PA recurits something is wrong

MDS

you forgot temple, they are also competing with temple

bernard pierce what