Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I actually sat through FSU/Wake Forest because I was desperate to see one of my teams win an easy game.   Great plan there, dipshtein.

Thanks again, Phillies.

iceholes.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 09, 2011, 08:31:02 AM
Quote from: Don Ho on October 09, 2011, 02:07:57 AM
Quote from: MDS on October 09, 2011, 01:54:29 AM
did any of you actually watch the game today

how can you sit through that

What was the final score?  When I saw it was 6-3 I immediately switched over to the Auburn/Arkansas game.

13-3.

good lookin out
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

I dvr'd this atrocity and watched it last night. Big mistake on my part.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: SunMo on October 08, 2011, 07:25:38 PM
i don't know why he'd retire from a better situation because of stress to take a just as stressful position at a lesser program.

does not compute

Supposedly his wife loves it up there so that may have something to do with it. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: Rome on October 09, 2011, 08:54:10 AM
I actually sat through FSU/Wake Forest because I was desperate to see one of my teams win an easy game.   Great plan there, dipshtein.

Thanks again, Phillies.

iceholes.

:evil

It's equally (maybe more) sad that with the Phillies gone and the Eagles being awful, I have to try to count on Wake.  Hooray masochism.

phattymatty

i actually thought espn had made a mistake when it showed psu as being 5-1. i guess in my head i'm not counting these horribly boring games as wins. the sad thing is they might be 7-1 before they lose the last 4.

PoopyfaceMcGee

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

SD

I have to give Penn State a little credit, they've improved. I didn't think they'd beat Purdue and Iowa. They should be Northwestern next week then lose the next 4...although the Ohio State game is a toss up.

MDS

college football is a joke when this psu team can go 9-3 or whatever and get into a big time bowl game

they are a colossal joke and a terrible team and they will make 20 mil this year for sleepwalking through an easy non conference schedule and then winning some games in what continues to be a terrible big 10.

FF be proud
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phillymic2000

phillymic2000

Oh yeah, the wifey working part time for Northwestern = free PSU/NW tix for me and my oldest boy this weekend :crazy  and :flipoff all yall

PoopyfaceMcGee

Not even the PSU fans/alums on this board are jealous.