Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Fire JoePa! </fairweatherfan>

MDS

you fire his 2 top assistants? cause i think you know by now joe pa aint doin shtein
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Pretty sure he's a reanimated corpse

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

penn state is absolutely atrocious. even without heisman pierce for the 2nd half that should have been a win.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

The day Penn State loses to Temple is the day you know they've hit rock bottom.

MDS

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 09, 2010, 05:42:08 PM
penn state is absolutely atrocious. even without heisman pierce for the 2nd half that should have been a win.

guess you didnt see the temple game yesterday

MDS

i did not but i do know pierce barely played

but lets get this out there: we will bet temple/psu next year @ the linc and i will rape you like i do in every bet we have

SD

can I get some of that action?

MDS

of course...but dont be believing this is straight up. either odds or the spread. see you in a year.

ice grillin you

lol...they got pounded by northern illinois....bernard farging pierce isnt helping with that

MDS

and they were 2 plays away from beating penn st, who have destroyed them every year since 1942

i told you it was gonna be close this year and im telling next year your fossilized senile coach finally gets whats coming to him.

ice grillin you

penn state is an atrocity and still much better than temple

thats all that needs to be said

MDS

so what say you next year when we beat down that pasty white ass