Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

The Fighting Orodenkers came to play today.

Wow, gotta come up with that fumble there. Bolden got smoked.

MDS

farging dumb athletes

Killing me
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Chester stewart blows, pierce is hurt, this is bad right now

Need a turnover inside the 5 or a special teams break
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

put up a good fight but their offense sucks without Pierce

PoopyfaceMcGee

Temple is no joke.  The Nitts kind of are.  Whatever.  28-0

MDS

next year with pierce for a full game, someone better than stewart and the game being at the linc = the streak ends

but for now....ugh, so close

The BIGSTUD

Temple just needed to get a smart and intelligent QB like a Pat Devlin when he left. Instead they got an athlete who should be playing receiver out there.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

QB Eagles

Quote from: KDS on September 25, 2010, 07:17:05 PM
next year with pierce for a full game, someone better than stewart and the game being at the linc = the streak ends

but for now....ugh, so close

any conflicted emotions over being beat by the spawn of mike zordich?

MDS

haha i didnt even know he was zordichs boy

temple has this cat chris coyer who redshirted last year....maybe hell get a look at some point this year or get the job next year'

either way temple is a qb away from winning this game. and not having their best player break his knee

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Temple's coaching staff clearly learned from the best.

ice grillin you

temple sucks...penn state sucks more
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

PoopyfaceMcGee

Really really bad.  Glad I have some bones on Illinois +8.  Wish I bet the moneyline, though.

MDS

how did temple not win that game