The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Jo did what he could. He has to stay healthy though and for the love of god stay on your feet. He falls more than anyone I've ever seen on a court.

Harden is coming back unfortunately. At $47m

I'm ok with Tobi coming back

Maxey should take a bigger step next year to being dominant

Kork, Niang and Matisse are trash. And what the hell happened to Matisse? He could at least lock down on defense but he can't even do that.

ice grillin you

he could never really lock down...he is a great off the ball defender in terms of anticipating steals and also is uncanny getting blocks as a secondary defender especially from behind but he is average as an on the ball defender
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

yeah he's actually a below average on ball defender and I said that before I started hating him.  his hitting the angles and getting steals are so good that everyone glossed over all of the times he tried to make a dumb block / steal and missed.  he gets burned one on one very often.  but now he's not actually making any of those risky plays which makes the other plays less impressive.

but if he would have just gotten vaxxed I'd still be a fan.

phattymatty

damn so I didn't see the video yet but jojo said harden is not the same player he used to be?  I dig it.  He should have the authority to make even decision about this team.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 12, 2022, 11:01:16 PM
over under on number of games you have ever seen him play might be 5?

He literally the opposite of an enforcer...he has the body but plays soft and I'd much rather have Tobis  deal with two years left than Randall's at four years especially cause at best they are a wash as a player again I think Tobi is better but whatever it's close enough to not even think about doing it

Over. They need to move on from Tobi.

Quote"Julius has been big for us all year," Zo said afterward. "He's pretty much the enforcer for our team, both offensively and defensively. We kind of just give him the ball and he does what he want to do, throws guys around and gets the ball in the basket."

Bottom line is they're soft and need to get tougher and more athletic (bench). Not sure what other moves they can make (that's why I started my post with "Brainstorming") with limited assets but going into next season with this same set of starters and god awful bench we know how this story ends.

ice grillin you

you are dying on a hill you should not be dying on

Rome

Tough loss, boys.  Sorry.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 13, 2022, 08:09:02 AM
you are dying on a hill you should not be dying on

Soldier up

ice grillin you

regulators!!  Mount up!

PhillyPhreak54

Morey says Doc is back

ice grillin you

phattymatty

QuoteIf the Sixers off-load Tobias, and Harden agrees to a team-friendly contract structure, Ramona Shelburne reports that the Sixers can open a MAX slot.

How do these people think the Sixers gonna offload Tobias? 

Also if somehow that miracle happened, how about a couple role players who can both defend and shoot instead of another max? 

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah give me guys who won't shy away from a rebound or can actually defend a bit

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on May 16, 2022, 06:27:05 PM
QuoteIf the Sixers off-load Tobias, and Harden agrees to a team-friendly contract structure, Ramona Shelburne reports that the Sixers can open a MAX slot.

How do these people think the Sixers gonna offload Tobias? 

Also if somehow that miracle happened, how about a couple role players who can both defend and shoot instead of another max?

he only has two years on his deal...it wouldn't be the easiest deal ever but he's definitely moveable