The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on June 30, 2019, 08:50:11 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 30, 2019, 08:06:19 PM
Why did they let JJ go?

Cause he's practically the age of the people on this board, and the Pellies backed up the Brinks truck for him.

hes making the same as last year and will be younger than kyle korver is now when the deal ends....i dont think it was overly expensive or long even for his age...shooters can often play forever...jj just cant be your starting 2G....especially in the playoffs where its harder to hide him on defense
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

i would have payed JJ but can't fault him for getting his money.  prob not too many years left.  not sure why anyone would have an issue with two years.

but now we can all call him out on the fraud that he is.  staying close to the family not that important i guess.

MDS

Quote from: phattymatty on July 01, 2019, 10:01:24 AM
i would have payed JJ but can't fault him for getting his money.  prob not too many years left.  not sure why anyone would have an issue with two years.

but now we can all call him out on the fraud that he is.  staying close to the family not that important i guess.

it was important then he spent time in a house with 2 small children and an irritating wife and he was like...peace ill see you later
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

i feel really good about not liking him again already.

SD

Signed Kyle O'quinn to the vet minimum

phattymatty

Hopefully Ben learns to shoot because they're in it now.

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on July 02, 2019, 01:05:59 PM
Hopefully Ben learns to shoot because they're in it now.

We all knew the max extension was coming. Not holding my breath on the shooting.

Rome

Even if he learns to be merely competent he's still worth the dough with everything else he can do.

Seriously he's going to be a great player.   You guys are nuts if you want him gone. 

phattymatty

i am happy they maxed him. i'd still like for him to shoot a basketball. since he's a basketball player.

MDS

how can a great player not be able to shoot and when he does from within 3 centimeters not even be that good at it

ben isnt BAD but i feel like theyre signing up for 2nd and 3rd exits with him
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

you can win with him but hes gotta be your 4...a draymond type four minus any of the shooting...you are never winning a title with ben at the point

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Ennis re-signed.  2 years, total $4.1M.

Don Ho

Quote from: phattymatty on July 02, 2019, 03:12:09 PM
i am happy they maxed him. i'd still like for him to shoot a basketball. since he's a basketball player.

That would help.

Is Danny Green still in play?  Heard some rumblings about him last night being a good fit on the Sixers.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Shake apparently getting whatever is left of the money in a four-year deal.

phattymatty

QuoteMike Scott, Kyle O'Quinn and James Ennis will combine to earn $8.8M in 2019-20.

That's actually pretty solid by Elton.

Guess Mayok and one scrub (TJ?) and they are done.