Week 16 - Cowboys: Please Lose

Started by MDS, December 21, 2020, 12:01:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 27, 2020, 07:34:55 PM
They will run it all back next year, not just with Doug and Howie but with Wentz. Probably for the best to be honest. Team is a billion over the cap and needs another year to fully bottom out before they start to put things back together under a new regime.

howie is safe forever
wentz will enter the season as qb1 but the leash could be very short
doug is a pure toss up. think it depends who they think they can get. not sure why someone would want this job
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Don Ho

Can Giants still win the division?  Is it Racists win and it's take all?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on December 27, 2020, 07:46:01 PM

Any team can win, except your Philadelphia Eagles.

General_Failure

I mean, Washington's playing the Eagles next week so...

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

The Giants can still win the division by closing 1-1, with a loss to the Ravens and a win over Dallas. But in that scenario, they'd need Washington to close 0-2 against the Panthers and Eagles. The Giants went 2-0 against Washington and have the head-to-head tiebreaker.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: General_Failure on December 27, 2020, 07:48:20 PM

I mean, Washington's playing the Eagles next week so...

Eagles will win it now that there's nothing on the line other than farging up their draft seeding.

MDS

the eagles would actually have a chance at the 2 if they had just lost to the saints. instead to get to the 3:

-houston beating tenny (tenny winning tonight would really help this but they still would have seeding to play for even with that)
-atlanta beating tampa (tampa has to win to lock in the 5 and im sure theyd rather have wash than sea
-cinci beating pitt (i do not believe pitt can drop to 4, but they can drop to 3)

eagles of course might be facing taylor heinickie so im sure theyll farg it up and win which would move them maybe to 9/10
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

I can't believe Philly's draft is going to be farged up by Heinickie magic.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

alex smith was real close and a game time decision today...i guess he could have a set back but it sounds like he will play
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Can they use Billy Kilmer?

Ah farg, you guys are way to young.

PhillyPhreak54

Gonna feel weird to root for WFT next weekend.

Maybe long time Wash can havas can give us some rooting tips?

ice grillin you

i got a WFT step by step fan booklet
to get your game on track
not your wig pushed back

ice grillin you

cant throw in the nfl but man is the jacket game on point

PhillyPhreak54

That's a beaut

Ya boi Eskin shamed him after he wore Astros stuff so I'm sure he'll be PHL forever now