Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

5 yellow cards and a red (Pogba, ha!) for Glazer's team...no cards for Liverpool
six off side calls to none

Salah putting on a clinic

sloppy team vs. pro execution
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

dos a cero IS BACK
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

That was one of the most impressive second halfs I've seen in a long time from those guys.  Just relentless and technically sound all around.  Pulisic is just different.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Rome is correct.  He's one of very few Americans who can actually play with the best.

ice grillin you

So basically he doesn't suck

Diomedes

No.  Basically, he's one of the best few hundred soccer players in a world of billions.

ice grillin you

I'm positive he is "different"

MDS

does anyone know if this "ice grillin you" person likes soccer?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on November 13, 2021, 03:22:28 PM
does anyone know if this "ice grillin you" person likes soccer?

He's "different."

Rome

OGS out at United.   Such a shame. 

MDS

Quote from: Rome on November 21, 2021, 08:36:18 AM
OGS out at United.   Such a shame.

what does this have to do with the union you transplant farg

Rome

Well, at least the Union won today.  Andre Blake saved two PK's and now it's on to their first ECF in team history. 

ice grillin you

I'm begging all of you but especially romey to stop posting about soccer