2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

Thought he had that.

And they can bitch all they want.   Going by pitchtrax the ump has been pretty good tonight so far.

SD

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 02, 2011, 09:25:06 PM
OMG did you guys see LaRussa go to the phone?  He does that better than any manager in the game. So good.

lol

Not sure what he's bitching to the ump about or if it's just trying to get the ump to give him the benefit of the doubt on some pitches. Umps have been very fair with the strike zone.

Eagles_Legendz

Eagles_Legendz

Sgt PSN

Geowhizzer

SD

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on October 02, 2011, 09:35:18 PM
LaRussa's complaining working already.

I just said that to my room mate

The bottom fell out on that strike 3 to Pujols. Nasty.

Sgt PSN

Geowhizzer

Sgt PSN

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Fielding like he did in the first inning, I can put up with his lack of offense - especially if the top of the order continues to produce.

Hell, they won the whole damn thing with Pete Happy at third.

Sgt PSN

Munson

Ah, good ole Pedro Feliz. The black hole of the 09 playoff lineup
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 02, 2011, 09:44:14 PM
Fielding like he did in the first inning, I can put up with his lack of offense - especially if the top of the order continues to produce.

Hell, they won the whole damn thing with Pete Happy at third.

yea wilson valdez would have had that, too

the only difference between polanco and valdez is polly probably wont gidp as much. otherwise valdez is better.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.