2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Drunkmasterflex

Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Rome

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

just saw the replay of AAA's home run and just before he hit it they showed that shot of the goofball in the stands with the Panda hood and Wilson beard.  Someone go down there and kick that bater in the nuts.

PoopyfaceMcGee

One of my first thoughts was that we'd soon be talking about the double-standard again. What if he was out at home? What of it were Rollins or Vic?

PoopyfaceMcGee

Wheels talking about how smart MAAAberry is, right before he gets caught running toward 3rd by Zito. If Chase did the same thing, it would be gritty!

Rome

If it were Rollins he would have stopped at second.  If it were Victorino he would have missed tagging second and third base.

Geowhizzer

If it were Howard, it'd be the longest single in baseball history.