2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

charlie

Quote from: PhillyGirl on May 24, 2011, 11:41:34 AM
why would LA and SF be terrible on TV?

Franske would be great on TV, but wasn't anderson on tv before? He's too busy with his whisky. The freedom they have on radio is what makes them a great team.

MDS

who says they cant have that freedom on tv?

the giants guys and red sox guys farg around like nobodys business
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

so juan samuel

i guess hes terrible, huh?

its not just that 1 play, theres been a few so far that have been really bad.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

ice grillin you

please please get mayberry off this team

clearwater lost last night in 23 innings...savery pitched two innings and went 1-10 at the plate...sebastian valle caught all 23 innings...someone in the organization doesnt like him

some bum pitch hit in the 10th inning and still went 1-7

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

lololol - funniest Todd post ever?

Yo Havas - why you hatin' on Mayberry?

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Eagles_Legendz

basticho continues to be money this year.  i'm both surprised and impressed.