2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on May 12, 2011, 10:32:20 AM
Why in God's name would you let other fans' reactions bother you?

why do you hate dallas fans so much?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

charlie

Rome

I hate the Cowboys.   Their fans are scum but I wouldn't lose sleep over them or allow their wretchedness to affect my enjoyment of watching the Birds play Dallas.

rjs246

Seriously. Ever turn off an Eagles/Cowboys game because you were upset at Cowboys fans? Haha, give me a goddamned break.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD

Not to mention the Phillies have the best record in the league.

Unwatchable!

ice grillin you

Quote from: rjs246 on May 12, 2011, 12:08:49 PM
Seriously. Ever turn off an Eagles/Cowboys game because you were upset at Cowboys fans? Haha, give me a goddamned break.

i will never ever go to a red sox game again because of their fans...especially in philly...and im not alone

and i used to refuse to go to mets games at the vet when they came to town because of their fans

but in this case im not turning a game off because of phils fans im just taking a break from this thread during games

Munson

Dude you take a break every time they win a few games in a row, then don't come back until they lose again.

You're like the King Cole to his "Miami Heat will suck" thread.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

rjs246

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 12, 2011, 12:15:37 PM
i will never ever go to a red sox game again because of their fans...especially in philly...and im not alone

and i used to refuse to go to mets games at the vet when they came to town because of their fans

What the hell is the matter with you?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

It makes me horny that Kendrick has more wins than Cliff Lee.

MDS

Quote from: rjs246 on May 12, 2011, 12:44:50 PM

a lot

but the bottom line is his one-man bitchfest lets complain about meaningless bullshtein act is falling flatter than kevin james' standup.

he quit last night in some 5th inning whatever strikeout or something, they came back and won and that pissed him off. he wants this team to lose more than anything and its destroying him inside that even with a zesty lineup and a bunch of replacement level players theyre still actually really good and better than the braves and marlins, two teams he anointed as world series champions.

in short, stupid, ignorant cowards waddle away when the heat gets to them.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on May 12, 2011, 02:23:28 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on May 12, 2011, 12:44:50 PM

a lot

but the bottom line is his one-man bitchfest lets complain about meaningless bullshtein act is falling flatter than kevin james' standup.

he quit last night in some 5th inning whatever strikeout or something, they came back and won and that pissed him off. he wants this team to lose more than anything and its destroying him inside that even with a zesty lineup and a bunch of replacement level players theyre still actually really good and better than the braves and marlins, two teams he anointed as world series champions.

in short, stupid, ignorant cowards waddle away when the heat gets to them.

at least i care...you could care less what happens...they win the world series great...they dont well get em next year because we are the phillies...you are part of a new set of young fans i cant stand...i wish i could live in mexico and watch the game on a laptop and not give a shtein but thats not me

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Rome on May 12, 2011, 03:18:01 PM
Regarding that last sentence... where's King Cole been?

He bet his entire life savings (all $278 of it) on the Bulls and is waiting to cash it before paying his internet access bill.

PoopyfaceMcGee

P.S. Comcast is going to show the Clearwater game tonight. Oswalt, Chooch, and Utley are playing. And Sarge will bitch about not getting it on DirecTV.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.