Week 11 - Browns: *shrugs disinterestedly*

Started by MDS, November 17, 2020, 09:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Haha.  I miss Chris from the really old EMB.  He and I had motherfargers going.  I fake called him out and offered to fight him at the corner of Broad & Chew.

MDS

ive been to church more times in my life than youve been within 5 miles of broad and chew

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Yeah, that was the joke.  And my Jewish buddy Craig Robinson owned a furniture store one block east of B & C.  Bought my first set of furniture from there.  True story.

Rome

MDS

so 13th and chew

and hes a fake jew aint no jewish robinsons
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Lol.  No.  He's Jewish. 

And it was right by the transportation center on N Broad.  Bro ran it with his really Jewish dad.  He went to the University of Richmond, got out of school and opened up a furniture store in the hood.

Used that money to buy a Tastykake route.  He's retired now, the farger. 

MDS

thats olney....6 blocks from the goat la salle and right down the street from some of the best god damn korean bbq youll find

aint no heebs left there thats for sure, though it is close to goldsteins funeral home where every montco jew goes to meet papa jesus

Rome

It's Chew & Park.  It's a Super Dollar store now.   He was the least religious Jew I've ever met too.  You'd love him.  He loved the Sixers to the point where I thought it was kinda unhealthy.

Geowhizzer