The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

what really sucks is i was rooting for cleveland tonight so the dubs couldnt beat a sixers record and then the cavs ended up beating a sixers record
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

nba twitter is only behind nfl twitter in its awfulness....tonight is CONSPIRACY RIGGED DURRR DA REFS

shoot me
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on June 09, 2017, 11:55:02 PM
nba twitter is only behind nfl twitter in its awfulness....tonight is CONSPIRACY RIGGED DURRR DA REFS

shoot me

its not even close because nfl fans much less nfl twitter is majority racist

MDS

ps the official twitter rankings...worst to first

nfl
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
(1000 more)
nba
-
-
-
-
mlb
-
nhl
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i dont know enough to know league twitters but i do know the nfl and its fans are a travesty of epic proportions

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 09, 2017, 11:58:33 PM
i dont know enough to know league twitters but i do know the nfl and its fans are a travesty of epic proportions

nfl twitter is basically the embodiment of j except with tons of racism. fake anger, pointless outrages at the smallest of events, made up grievances, meatheads screaming about how theres no more brain damage....and colin kaepernick talk.

nba twitter only gets vaguely racist during the nba finals when old white people watch it and complain how it used to be great when  bob cousey took set shots

mlb twitter is mainly nerds and geeks but gets super racist thanks to cardinal fans other assorted neanderthals who want to deport all hispanics

nhl twitter is harmless puckheads and only gets racist when a black player does something against a boston team

PhillyPhreak54

Ah yes this is the part of the evening where The World's Greatest Sports Fans look down from their perch and sneer at us lesser know nothings

ice grillin you

dont insult the all mighty plantation state in ear shot of J

MDS

lol stop playing the victim

you are playing the #maga card

PhillyPhreak54

What's funny is lil guy doesn't like sports

Given the option of a lecture on tv ad rates by a tv exec and a game and he's IN on why it's good to drop a mil for 30 secs of commercial

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 10, 2017, 12:29:32 AM

this isnt a skip bayless take...this is a rob parker take

we've crossed the lexicon

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Just trying to be like CSN Philly with their ridiculous hot takes segment

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 10, 2017, 12:29:32 AM

Given the option of a lecture on tv ad rates by a tv exec and a game and he's IN on why it's good to drop a mil for 30 secs of commercial

SICK BURN

MDS

to be fair im interested in that lecture and would def go to that over watching flames/canucks or something