Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

lol i was quoting you! you said that!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

So your argument is a team that wasn't supposed to be good but was in the national championship game conversation shows poor coaching? At least you didn't quote Eskin

Rome

Eskin is a piece of shtein.  I can't stand him but it's newsworthy when a Philly pundit trashes a coach in that manner. 

Still... 7-5.  Right on schedule for James Franklin.

MDS

Quote from: TAFKASD on November 27, 2021, 09:16:44 PM
So your argument is a team that wasn't supposed to be good but was in the national championship game conversation shows poor coaching? At least you didn't quote Eskin

my argument is that franklin stinks and psu attaching itself to him for a decade is asinine...your argument is franklin is great even though hes been there for years and has built the program up to the point where they arent even supposed to be good this year

penn st fans are total cucks. accepting of mediocrity and fiercely defending their school against reality and sweeping losses under the rug like theyre rhythmic slapping in the shower.

honestly think id rather be temple. temple is barely a cfb team which is better than pretending to be one
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Losing to the Spartans today was bad. Not as bad as getting worked by Bielema and Illinois but close

SD

Quote from: MDS on November 27, 2021, 11:33:31 PM
Quote from: TAFKASD on November 27, 2021, 09:16:44 PM

my argument is that franklin stinks and psu attaching itself to him for a decade is asinine...your argument is franklin is great even though hes been there for years and has built the program up to the point where they arent even supposed to be good this year

penn st fans are total cucks. accepting of mediocrity and fiercely defending their school against reality and sweeping losses under the rug like theyre rhythmic slapping in the shower.

honestly think id rather be temple. temple is barely a cfb team which is better than pretending to be one

You think a lot about penn state. I'm sticking with the scorned lover theory

SD

Started the season unranked

10-2...only 2 losses were to top 4 teams

Dominated the Rose bowl

Helluva coaching job Coach Franklin

5 star qb Allar, Singleton...tackles Olu Fashanu (probably a top 15 pick if he came out this year), Caden Wallace/Shelton etc. back on the o line...Abdul Carter leading the D. Should be national champion contenders next season.

ice grillin you

3rd best team in their own division aint getting you to the playoff
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i will, and remember this post, eat a bowl full of marginassi's turds if penn st makes the playoff

ice grillin you

Four-star cornerback Jon Mitchell of Jacksonville (FL) Mandarin High announced his commitment to Penn State Saturday morning.

The 6-foot, 175 pounder chose the Nittany Lions over Notre Dame, Miami, Alabama, and Florida State.

SD

QuoteOh, Hello: Four-Star Offensive Lineman Donovan Harbour Commits to Penn State
Large human beings who are mean, nasty, and athletic tend to make good offensive linemen. Donovan Harbour is all three of these things

ice grillin you

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on January 02, 2023, 08:47:07 PMStarted the season unranked

10-2...only 2 losses were to top 4 teams

Dominated the Rose bowl

Helluva coaching job Coach Franklin

5 star qb Allar, Singleton...tackles Olu Fashanu (probably a top 15 pick if he came out this year), Caden Wallace/Shelton etc. back on the o line...Abdul Carter leading the D. Should be national champion contenders next season.

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 03, 2023, 04:06:21 PM3rd best team in their own division aint getting you to the playoff

this cfb genius still around?

MDS

Quote from: MDS on January 03, 2023, 04:34:14 PMi will, and remember this post, eat a bowl full of marginassi's turds if penn st makes the playoff

not that i was ever scared, but

SD

Done with Franklin. Good recruiter horrible coach.