Around The NFL - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, March 16, 2020, 01:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Who else is out there? Foles is gettable. I think Dalton goes to the Bears. Maybe an XFL guy if BB really wants to show up Brady.

Diomedes

Going for Foles would be something, wouldn't it?  Hadn't even considered him.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

so from what i could gather

-brady is living in ny and this was the closest big $ offer
-the bucs have insane skill position talent and a great offensive mind coach
-they are paying him 30 bones and hes a washed up has been

lock it in saints/bucs snf week 1
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

NFC South might actually get more primetime games than the East this year.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: General_Failure on March 17, 2020, 07:41:05 PM
NFC South might actually get more primetime games than the East this year.

i wouldnt go that far...but the bucs will max out and the saints probably will too. falcons and panthers will barely get any traction. cowboys, eagles and giants will all get 13-15 games between them.

cbs paid romo all that money so he could do...like chiefs broncos or something
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

i see about 9 potential monster national tv games for the bucs this year. theyll face the saints twice, packers AND chiefs. those are enormous qb matchups. plus they go to chicago and ny and vegas.

the real winner as always is rupert cause his network of republican propaganda just cashed in 

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

louisville slugger Nick to the Bears
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Eric Reid released - stay away from here plz don't want him

Dallas and Wash are interested in Desmond Trufant

Surprised to see Jurell Casey traded by TEN to DEN for only a 7th

Dallas also is interested in Emmanuel Sanders

Diomedes

With Saints welcoming Jenkins back, they gonna lose Vonn Bell
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

SD

Eagaholic

I' be interested to know Howie's thinking on Slay. I'm sure he wants to get either a solid CB or WR nailed down before the draft and he finally has decent cap space and draft capitol for a trade. But he says he also wants to go younger and Slay is 29. On he other hand Slay has only missed 5 games in the last 6 years and when vets want a trade from their current team they'll often take a little less to get out. Seems the scales are kind of even.