Week 9 - Chargers: Hooray, Sports

Started by MDS, October 31, 2021, 04:55:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Rome on November 07, 2021, 04:29:59 PM
Errands

Same.  Only seeing Q1 today.  Don't think I'll miss too much.

Diomedes

Satisfying stop on 4th down there.  Rare to feel pleased with the defense.  Epps and Edwards made four plays in a row.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Keep plugging away in that 13 personnel and running the ball

Eagles_Legendz

I get he's not a pass catcher but Jordan Howard has always been good.  Why was he not rostered?

PhillyPhreak54

Good question EL. He deserves a roster spot

That was a disappointing end there. Smith was open. Come on Jalen

Diomedes

I wish Jalen had better natural skills because I love everything else about him.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

They look like a real NFL team today. Maybe Sirianni is starting to figure some things out.

Diomedes

Barnett playing for that next contract elsewhere.

Munson

It's crazy how different this team looks when they run the ball
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Would be nice to see Herbert get hit

No pressure and he's like 26/30

PhillyPhreak54

God damn this defense

No pressure

Barnett doing his dumb farging shtein

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 07, 2021, 05:27:23 PM
They look like a real NFL team today. Maybe Sirianni is starting to figure some things out.

For 10 out of 60 minutes
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho