Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Can't wait for "the delayed start threw us off" excuse.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I'll give Davis the benefit of the doubt here, probably thinking "WTF am I doing out here in top of the 4th?"
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

i feel like the phillies are j's therapy session and he's only able to let it out when they play poorly

the anger boils up and comes out when aaron nola cant throw a 4 seamer over the plate
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on May 13, 2019, 09:54:58 PM
i feel like the phillies are j's therapy session and he's only able to let it out when they play poorly

the anger boils up and comes out when aaron nola cant throw a 4 seamer over the plate

Kinda sorta

PhillyPhreak54

Nicasio and Alvarez almost farged it up. They wanted to. Tried to.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 13, 2019, 10:19:01 PM

Kinda sorta

question is are you rooting against them more than your boy....because i hate to break the news to you but theyre decent now
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on May 13, 2019, 10:26:10 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 13, 2019, 10:19:01 PM

Kinda sorta

question is are you rooting against them more than your boy....because i hate to break the news to you but theyre decent now

I don't root against my teams

I am rooting against the broadcast pimping the awful forced GOT theme.

Oh look...another K by Mr. 330....

ice grillin you

It's chilling how bad Bryce Harper is
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Hail Caesar! (Still a bum)

Harper with 3 k's on the night...the chorus of boos keeps getting louder.

MDS

i believe bryce is now tied for the mlb lead in k's

hes got a great shot at the platinum sombrero

Don Ho

hhhmmm, $300MM for a defensive right fielder.

Don Ho

Hey!  Look at this shtein!

MDS

the phillies are good?

PhillyPhreak54

I fell asleep. Good to see they won.