Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Lose already

3 run cushion and BOOM!

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

That's what the crowd gets for doing the stupid wave
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

the phillies have had 2 different bullpen implosions against the nats and havas and i were at each of them

so if you want to know why its happening, theres your answer
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Todd I hope you kneed any A hole in the genitals next to you last night that participated in the wave.

ice grillin you

unfortunately the nats are not very serious injuries away from winning the division

I can't believe they are only five out with no turner rendon zimmerman and Soto

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Havas drunk at 10am on a Monday I see

VV doing what he does...can't put people away and gives up foul balls. And just got jacked by old decrepit Yadi Mo

Munson

It's like VV goes out there trying to be a caricature of himself.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

farg this shteinbag motherfarger

Don Ho

Taste of real baseball now for the bums.  Not there yet as this 5th inning has exemplified

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 06, 2019, 09:48:34 PM
farg this shteinbag motherfarger

i know vince stinks but your offense has like 2-3 no shows per week

call out your people or dont step to, junior

PhillyPhreak54

farg them too

especially YOUR boy, Bryce.

Don Ho

So VV shaking off Realmuto last night.  Get past the fifth inning then you can start shaking people off.

Rome

I've had enough of Velasquez and his AAAA garbage.  Time for a change there.