Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

the moment that happened i knew the president of phillies twitter was not going to be happy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 21, 2019, 05:31:53 PM
Who is that?

its as if you are right in the middle of matt gelbs mentions

phils need 1 run here your boy needs a wade davis save
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Getting worked this series

Sad

MDS

if they come out of here 2-2 its a giant wash....but they blew the friday game so here we are

roman quinn has been a disaster this series. cesar too but they have no other middle infield options right now.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 21, 2019, 05:53:26 PM
if they come out of here 2-2 its a giant wash

guess what they didn't do
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Rollins is in the booth tonight.

PhillyPhreak54

Thanks McCutcheon

Piss poor AB

Don Ho

Arrieta having a Nolaesque type night, battling, struggling, jams, working out of it. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Except there where somehow Pete Alonso gets that through

Lololol on replay watching Hoskins effort is laughable

He's a goddamn cigar store Indian defensively

Don Ho

and I thought Joe West was a donkey. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

SD

Nice to see 'Gabe' go apeshtein. Strike zone is a joke tonight

MDS

amazing that its the 1st ejection since JUSTIN DE FRATUS in that 2015 game against the orioles where giles and papelbon put the bullpen phone off the hook so they wouldnt have to come in....francouer threw like 50 pitches...utley ripped sandberg

memories.