Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

On the bright side, at least Altherr can't strike out at second base.

MDS

dylan cuzzo time with the mccutchen injury
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

They are also two games out of fourth place in the division
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Realmuto has a farging gun

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 19, 2019, 11:30:29 PM

their division is good and its going to be close all year...buckle in big boy

we all cant have free passes like j's astros

PhillyPhreak54

Astros/Phils WS??

Brycie...bro how do you miss those meatballs

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 19, 2019, 11:43:18 PM
Astros/Phils WS??

i cant say for sure but i think this might top texans/eagles for you....j heaven is houston v philly final

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 19, 2019, 11:37:38 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 19, 2019, 11:30:29 PM

their division is good and its going to be close all year...buckle in big boy

we all cant have free passes like j's astros

You might be confusing competitive with good
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

nobodys good. everybody sucks. whats the point.

Don Ho

Way to swing at shtein Hoskins
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

whats worse, the three metro Hoydas in the orange hats behind home plate or Jabba Joe West?

Don Ho

That dude pitching was asking to get farged up, he had nothing.