Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Lmaoooo Hoskins

Take a seat, meat. Awful farging AB

Don Ho

16 K's for the Mess.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

lol we got some classic j rolling here

diaz is disgusting...nobody in the world is touching this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on April 15, 2019, 08:55:26 PM
he cant get his curve over...hes throwing 2 pitches and neither one of them are special. 3rd time through the order a 2 pitch pitcher is gonna get lit no matter who he is

Todd, hope you don't mind me copying this verbatim over to the local Philly Sports Hawaii chat room I'm in.  Well said my friend.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Nola looks like Joe Roa

Hoskins plays defense like he's in a beer league softball game

Bryce ain't about the cold - wanted to be anywhere but CBP

Cesar's throw looked like a double amputee winged one

Awful loss

Don Ho

These clowns over here are blaming the weather.  Whatever, he's stunk his last two starts.

SD

Munson

Lol I turned it on and saw the score...didn't even notice until just now that it's still the bottom of the 1st.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on April 16, 2019, 07:33:49 PM
Beat down

Nothing is safe with pivetta on the mound
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

You need 10 run cushion with Pishteinta pitching.

Don Ho

60 pitches through 3 innings, go get um' Nick!

MDS

pivetta is just horrible

horrible
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Lol the TV cameras refuse to show the fan on the field.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

if you think nola is going to get crushed in denver, wait until nick goes

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on April 16, 2019, 08:33:57 PM
if you think nola is going to get crushed in denver, wait until nick goes

Altitude sickness.