Good job giving it back, bitch

ice grillin you

Nola was always a number 3 or 4

he's naturally regressing to his mean
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

he cant get his curve over...hes throwing 2 pitches and neither one of them are special. 3rd time through the order a 2 pitch pitcher is gonna get lit no matter who he is

degrom had 2 horrid starts in a row, too. anyway nola in colorado this weekend sounds fun
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

So...what do they do about pitching?

Watch him, Pivetta and Velasquez get their tits lit? It'll be broken up by decent starts from Arrieta and Eflin but they too are inconsistent

PhillyPhreak54

MOTHERfargIN Maik Maik

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 15, 2019, 08:56:59 PM
So...what do they do about pitching?

Watch him, Pivetta and Velasquez get their tits lit? It'll be broken up by decent starts from Arrieta and Eflin but they too are inconsistent

velasquez has had 2 good starts but he is what he is...bottom of the rotation dude. pivetta might not even be good enough for that.

nola, if he cant control his off speed, will not even be in the majors. 2 pitch aaron nola throwing low 90s = what you saw tonight. if he can get his release point back on his change/curve he will be fine.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Choke is pretty damn good
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah he is

Excited to hear Jimmy in the booth too doing games

MDS

franco destroys the ball and it happens to find mcniel's glove

baseball

SD

Odubel is not a smart ball player

MDS

adam morgan has been dy-no-mite this year

PhillyPhreak54

Time for Mikey to end this

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Good call by Howard on Kingery not moving his ass on McCutcheon's single.  Move you overpaid prick!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.