Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 28, 2019, 09:50:13 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on March 28, 2019, 09:25:13 PM
i said to my girl when it happened...that was pretty cool (shes asian)...would have been cooler tho to not miss 12 pitches by 10+ inches

Yeah Tehran threw him one fastball and then nothing but sliders and he bit every time

i dont know about you but i will be dead before his contract runs out...think we can give him a pass for today?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Of course. I'm not ripping him.

ice grillin you

so thru next wednesday? 

PhillyPhreak54

One day at a time, man. One day at a time.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 28, 2019, 09:51:59 PM
I'm a Phillies fan. I ain't gonna blast him just yet. Better live up to that deal bc cool t shirts and Phanatic spikes only get you so far

i have no idea idea what living up to the deal means in your parlance but hes not going to win 6 mvps let alone 1...hes going to hit 240, 30ish bombs and walk a farg ton. this is what youre buying.

i do remember you saying youd never root for them if they signed him so i guess that lasted 0 games. but yes his spikes were dope.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

its gonna feel a lot worse when hes striking out after nick pivetta or zach eflin has given up 8 runs

today didnt matter

Rome

Yesterday was fun.  I haven't had that good a time watching those fools in forever.   Jay's right about taking it one day at a time, but I'm optimistic as hell right now. 

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

smeags

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 29, 2019, 02:37:33 PM
90-92!

you know you have to buy a harper jersey right ? that's the only way you can be let back on the band wagon.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Quote from: smeags on March 29, 2019, 02:42:36 PM
90-92!

you know you have to buy a harper jersey right ? that's the only way you can be let back on the band wagon.

Mrs Rome bought me a green Harper shirsey for St. Paddy's Day. 

I haven't worn it. 

Yet.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: smeags on March 29, 2019, 02:42:36 PM
90-92!

If they win a WS I will

MDS